Thread: SanFran Block - good players, need good pitching...

MLB ERA

Giants SanFran Block - good players, need good pitching...

#61 George Geraghty, Centerfield, 36 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #91 Lauren "Toro" Battle, Leftfield, 22 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #57 Domingo "Booger" Feijoo, Rightfield, 27 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #88 James "Squirt" Bolduc, First Base, 32 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #4 Howie "Dee" Kendrick, Shortstop, 37 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #88 The Evil Monkey, Centerfield, 27 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #21 Johnnie Hopson, First Base, 23 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #7 Marcelo Vidro, Third Base, 22 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #18 Michael "Phantom" Gulick, Centerfield, 24 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #91 Robert Sweetman, Centerfield, 20 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Looking for nice starting pitching, relief, etc..... Monkey is the hardest to get on that list. Not easy to get atleast, but if it's a very good starting pitcher, with a reasonable contract and all the good stuff I'm open to it.

Geraghty has lead the league in triples and/or doubles since the end of time, and has recently found a power stroke. Also a lock to steal 40-50+ bases every year. Perfect lead off man.... or #2-5 hitter, depending on where you want to use him.

Domingo sported a .451 OBP in 175 abs, hitting .343 in the process... I don't know why I didn't play him more, probably because I'm stupid. But he'd also make a great lead off hitter for most teams.

Those are clearly the three best pieces, but there is other good stuff there too. Have a look and pm or post here.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: SanFran Block - good players, need good pitching...

Geronimo Duran for The Monkey

MLB ERA

Re: SanFran Block - good players, need good pitching...

fatchicks dot com is yer favorite webspace

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat