Thread: 2020 Indians

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Indians 2020 Indians

Here is a look at the 2020 Indians by position.

Catcher - Hoadley

7 7 8 10 5 Talent. Going to give him the full time catching duties.

1st Base - Cuthbertson

7 7 4 4 8 Talent. Going to try the rookie here this season. Hit .297 in AAA last season. May be a position I need to upgrade depending on what happens.

2nd Base - Blakes

9 9 6 6 6 Talent. Looks like my leadoff hitter this season. Has 10 contact vs lhp. Should be a guy that can get on base and create some runs. Good in the field as well 8 range at 2nd.

Short Stop - Cepeda

9 7 5 7 6 Talent. Has some speed. Average in the field. May look for a better defender in the field. Hard to sit on the bench a career .313 hitter.

3rd Base - Curbelo

9 7 8 5 8 Talent. Going to see what he can do for a full season at 3rd base. Average in the field but should hit for power. Marte played there some last season so the stats should only get better.

Center Field - Valderrama

6 8 8 10 7 Talent. Second season in the bigs. Great speed 10 and range. May bat 2nd or 9th. I will then have speed at the top and bottom of the lineup. Has seven power so homers and rbis will get better. Soild arm in the outfield as well.

Left Field - Rojas

8 8 6 7 8 Talent. Overall teams best player. Can do it all, Looking to see if the steals pick up. Have alot of speed in the lineup. Rojas will get the chance to drive in more runs. Only disappointment is homers.

Right Field - Pizano

8 5 7 7 6 Talent. Old man of the club at 34. Still able to hit righties. But this is one spot I want to upgrade in.

DH - Hirst

8 8 7 10 7 Talent. Can play in the infield as needed. hit .280 last season with 15 homers and 71 rbis. I may keep Kassidy for another year. Kassidy is the better player but I need to get Hurst in the lineup..

Starting Pitching

1. Lundeen
    2. Sigmund
    3. Albano
    4. Betances
    5. Italiano

Lundeen and Sigmund look to be future studs of the rotation Albano I hope will start to produce. Good ratings but struggled last season.

Pen sucks besides Erb at closer. This is where I will fix the club this season. My trade block should fix most of the issues here.

Overall going to take a chance with some young kids. If they go the team goe's. If not I would think the team win 87 games. Pitching staff looks good. Pen is a mess, fix the pen watch out.

Feedback welcomed. See a weak spot please tell me.

Thanks,
    Indians gm
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 2020 Indians

Lundeen is a good middle of the rotation starter at best. You might be better served with:

1. Sigmund
    2. Betances
    3. Lundeen
    4. Albano
    5. Italino.

Offensively you should be fine, that pitching is very thin, esp in the bullpen.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)