Thread: Wanted: A frontline starting pitcher...

MLB ERA

Giants Wanted: A frontline starting pitcher...

Prov, you may delete my other thread if you want.

I am looking for frontline (or close to) SP. Salary isn't really an issue, as long as he can perform and give my rotation the boost it needs...

Players I have to offer:

#47 Joe Swanson, First Base, 24 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #29 Brian "Wet-Suit" Forrest, Shortstop, 21 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #56 MacArthur "Quick Kick" Ito, First Base, 25 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #7 Marcelo Vidro, Third Base, 20 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #65 Aurelio "Hands" Gonzales, Centerfield, 19 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #57 Domingo "Booger" Feijoo, Leftfield, 26 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #24 Jeff Bruck, Starting Pitcher, 28 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #67 Alfredo Plaza, Reliever, 22 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #18 Michael "Phantom" Gulick, Rightfield, 23 yrs, No Team - Out of the Park Baseball Report (my draft pick from this yr)
    I'll also throw in draft picks from this year (I have my 2nd and 3rd rounders still) or next year if need be.

Depending on what is offered, I am willing to package a pretty good portion of these players to get a nice SP. Salary isn't an issue, and as long as they're not old, dying pitchers and you ask for everyone I just listed, we might be able to work something out.

Be reasonable and I will too.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA

Re: Wanted: A frontline starting pitcher...

Joey Morales ?

I like Swanson and Ito and more...

MLB ERA

Re: Wanted: A frontline starting pitcher...

Dunno, kind of interested, but I'll have to wait and see what other (if any) offers I get.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat