Thread: Florida Trade Deadline Block

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Trade Block Florida Trade Deadline Block

LF Siro Salazar (3.0 stars)
    9-7-6-9-6 ratings

Plus speed overall, above average D but most importantly he is a great cog to have in your lineup at the #2 spot. He won't hit for tremendous power but he'll hit for average and he'll get on base, with last season and this season he is getting on at a clip over .400.

----

3B Matt Antonelli (2.5 stars)
    9-9-4-7-8 ratings

Can play 3B/SS/CF. Another high contact guy who can set the table at the leadoff or two spot. Hitting .322 this year.

----

SP Jae Kuk-Ryu (3.0 stars)
    8-6-10 ratings

Solid SP, has served me well for years as my #2 and still has some gas left in the tank for a few more runs in the post season.

----

SP Craig Whitaker (3.0 stars)
    9-6-9 ratings

Career ERA at 3.50, he still strikes out more than the innings he pitches (as he has for his career too) and he still remains a top pitcher even if he doesn't get the run support he once did.

-----

CL Logan Kensing (4.0 stars)
    10-7-9 ratings

24 for 28 in SVO this season and with a 3.09 ERA, he still gets the job done on a consistent basis.

Anyone else in my pen can be had pretty much for the right price.

---

I am looking for two things: Prospects/Close to ready young players (27 or under) AND PM's with an actual offer. I am flexible, I just need you to get the ball rolling or give me some idea where to look as opposed to playing the game with a poker face. I have a bit of talent in my minors and I don't know when I will be competing with them so I want to move these guys who are still productive and can contribute for some good value to some teams who are trying to win this year.

Again, PM me with an offer.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Florida Trade Deadline Block

Wrong League Mish.

Because Kensing is sucking for the M's right now.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Florida Trade Deadline Block

Bump.