Thread: Sanfran monster block: Relievers, Starters, and Position Players available.

MLB ERA

Trade Block Sanfran monster block: Relievers, Starters, and Position Players available.

I'm not sure if I'm competing for the division title right now or not. My farm has really started to rebuild itself naturally, and a lot of my players in AAA are ready to join my MLB roster. Some already have. That being said, I won't want to trade most of those guys, so I'll list the few untouchables now....

Pitchers Thomas Bonney, Kurt Schnurr, Ed Seemann, Joshua Gambrell, and Jeff Bruck aren't really available here. And outfielders Feijoo and Priest are off limits too. My draft picks from this year are staying.. but other than that... go nuts.

The pieces that have the most value, and I'm really looking to move atleast 2 should I fall even further out of the race...

#60 Jon Papelbon, Starting Pitcher, 36 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

They're all locked into long contracts, but other than Papelbon, who I can't say for certain if he'll last as a starter for 2 more years (might have to use him as a closer or MR... which he is probably better suited for, but for 15 mil I can't do that), they should all be good for the lengths of their contracts. I am willing to take salary in return depending on what it is I'm getting to help make a trade work.

Other stuff...

My relievers:
    #55 Matthew Cullens, Reliever, 32 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #49 Cordell Fabregas, Reliever, 32 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #53 Basil Gonsalves, Reliever, 33 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #93 Nathan Thompson, Starting Pitcher, 23 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #67 Alfredo Plaza, Reliever, 20 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #23 Roque Valencia, Starting Pitcher, 26 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #47 Wilfredo Cubillo, Reliever, 25 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Most are developed, a few are prospects.

Position players:

#47 Brandon Yarbrough, Catcher, 32 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #65 Bryan Moser, Third Base, 29 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #4 Howie "Dee" Kendrick, Second Base, 33 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #12 Renato "Ogre" Morales, First Base, 31 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #68 Edwin Encarnacion, First Base, 34 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #43 Adam Jones, Shortstop, 31 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #31 Nate Schierholtz, Third Base, 34 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #62 Eric Obando, Rightfield, 30 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #10 William Barnes, Rightfield, 29 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #56 Travis Buck, Leftfield, 33 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #33 James Loney, First Base, 33 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #97 Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Third Base, 24 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #95 Gabriel Santos, First Base, 22 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #41 Raymond Alt, First Base, 21 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Again, a few prospects in there I think, most developed.

Just PM me if you have interest. Looking for players under 28. Developed or not doesn't matter to me as long as the age fits how they're coming along...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Re: Sanfran monster block: Relievers, Starters, and Position Players available.

Felix and Kevin Whelan are GONE pending approval.

Moser is still available, and probably my best piece since his contract expires, but once I lock him up I'm probably keeping him. So for the next day or so he's still on the block, but I'm not going to let him walk... any interest, hit me up now.

Anyone else listed is available too... Kendrick, Adam Jones, Yarbrough, Alt ... some better pieces on there.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Cain and Moser both gone.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

joo deal me kendrick, YU DOO IT NOWZ
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

David Payne would get you him in an instant. I'd even throw in your boy Edwin. (LOL)

No, really though, I love David Payne. He's the one prospect in your system I've wanted throughout all of our negotiations (Moser, Felix, etc.), so if there's a possibility of a deal featuring Kendrick and Payne as the main pieces then I'd be willing to work on something immediately.

Otherwise... assuming you don't want to deal or discuss Payne at all, which is probably the case... just hit me up on AIM, and if we can agree on a boatloat of prospects, you can send them over to the bay for Kendrick. Just let me know...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat