Good season overall I'd have to say.

Goals:
1) Win Division
2) Play in the World Series
3) Defeat Rival Japanese Team Tokyo in record

So far we have accomplished two out of the three of these. Heres hopeful to the last one!

C- Estrada/ Varitek - C
Varitek Failed pretty badly, but Estrada played well in Limited action so he'll take over the starting job. We got a solid 60 RBIs so I think the position played well enough for this season, but will have to be upgraded
1B- Adam LaRoach - B-
LaRoach banged out 22 HRs and 95 RBIs. Good number but his average was way too low.
2B- Mike Fontenot - B
Good solid production outta him. Hit at a .280 clip. with 84 RBIs which is nice outta the 2B slot.
SS- Brandon Wood - C+
Totally underpreformed from what I expected outta him. Hopefully he can step up next season.
3B- Aramis Ramirez - B
IN the end he fizzled a little, but he put up close to Laroachs number with a slightly higher BA. He will probably be out of a job when Allen develops.
OF - David Dejesus - B
.270 Clip and 34 steals outta the leadoff spot. Good job and thats all I could ask for outta him
OF - Ryan Church - A++++
Ryan ****in Church. He had a .323 avg with 20 HRs, 98 RBIs and .933 OPS. Damn. Seriously, how the ****? I dont care, he's awesome.
OF- Kosuke Fukudome - A-
.290 and 87 RBIs with 24 SBs. Good job for the Hometown Hero.
OF- Juan Encarnacion - B-
Did a solid job, but will be let go with his contract expiring. Guzman gained talent so he will take his spot next season.

SP- Rich Harden - A+
Ace of the staff. Potential Cy Young Candidate with 17 wins and a sun 3 ERA
SP - Adam Loewen - B+
Gained Talent and had a 4 ERA on the dot. Looking forward to next season with him
SP- Aaron Harang - A-
Sub-4 ERA with 15 wins. High K rate and has a nice veteran presence. Looking for improvement though
SP- Gil Mech - B
Started off hot, has 3 good games followed by 2 really bad ones. Still not bad for a 4/5 starter
SP- Josh Johnson/ Justin Jones - D-
Johnson really sucked with a 7+ Era, but Jones one the game that sent me to the tie breaker.. so awesome

CL - Mark Melancon - A
3 ERA with 40+ saves is what I am looking for. Good job.
MRs- The rest - B
High Era, needs improvement.

MVP - Ryan Church
CY- Rich Harden
ROY - Justin Jones