Thread: Solution to sim problem: Dry is co-comissioner, will take over the league

Solution to sim problem: Dry is co-comissioner, will take over the league

Since I've proven myself incompetent of handling the day-to-day operations of the league, I've decided to hand the league over to Dry at the beginning of free agency. This will help everyone out and maintain interest in the league as it will result in consistent and effective simming.

For the main policies of the league I will still be in charge, but there might be a change in the way the TC works. Right now, the way I see next season's trades happening is trades are sent to me and either I approve the trade, reject it, or post it in the TC forum if not sure. For the most part, this will result in quicker trades and less bickering.

Finally, I am going to sim the playoffs as fast as I can, but I do have a lot on my plate at the moment and OOTP is a little down on the list for priorities.

I'll finish the playoffs, roll over to next season, handle relocation, edit the FAs and draft class, and finally hand over the league to Dry until further notice. As I've said before, I will still be in charge of the trading, rules, free agency and drafting that goes on in the league.

I hope this will alleviate the irritation that I might have caused to members of this league. I do apologize sincerely because it was not my intention to run a league in such a haphazard manner. This should fix the issue.

Good luck, gentlement.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA

Re: Solution to sim problem: Dry is co-comissioner, will take over the league

Huzzah

We'll obviously continue things like participation, and perhaps jazz up other things

We don't want to fall by the wayside

MLB ERA

Re: Solution to sim problem: Dry is co-comissioner, will take over the league

I love how much everyone cares.