Thread: Trading is open

Trading is open

For those who are curious. First sim will either be Wednesday night or Monday/Tuesday of next week, so keep that in mind. Feel free to send in changes.

Also, a note on AAA rosters...there's a whole lotta players in everyone's AAA level. This is due to the fantasy draft; we had a 100 rounds. It is recommended to trim your AAA roster to allow for prospects to develop; otherwise, the CPU will start the best players, ratings-wise, not by talent (so someone like Craig Counsell could take away from the playing time of a Jose Tabata). Nothing is forced; however, I might trim some people's AAA rosters of the old and shitty players, I have not decided.

You're better off sending in changes for AAA.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Re: Trading is open

I recommend everyone look over the League Rules and FAQ thread, especially GMs with little experience, no experience, or who have not participated in a sim league here.

Re: Trading is open

Addressing the issue of free agents, hold off on sending in FA offers until I say so. Once everyone (or most people at least) make their cuts, we'll have a quick first come, first serve FA session. Look for that over the weekend. So my best guess for a sim right now is Monday or Tuesday night.