Thread: 2007 Chicago Cubs

AAA ERA

Cubs 2007 Chicago Cubs

Click on the name for a link to their profile.

Ryan Howard, First Base - Young and cheap, but I'm trying to build a good defensive team.

Garrett Atkins, Third Base - If I move Howard, he probably gets taken off the block because he'd by my 1B. Still I'm interested to see what's offered for him.

Clint Barmes, Shortstop - He's not bad, but he's not great. I'm probably going to try and package him together with one of the other better bats on this block.

Charlie Kelleher, Shortstop - I like his age, his bat, but like Howard he's not what I look for in a defender. I know some people don't mind the low range, but I do.

Pat Burrell, Leftfield - Nice power bat, and in this league at 30 he's still got many years of production ahead of him.

Travis Chick, Starting Pitcher - Looking for a bat around this age in return.

Seth McClung, Reliever - It list him as a reliever, but he'd pan out better as a starter.

Justin Duchscherer, Closer - 2.63 ERA and 44 saves last year. He's only 29 but I'd like a similar talented CL/MR spec.

Looking for a young stud SP, SS, or C. I'm happy with the team as is, but I'd like to see what's out there. I'm willing to package a few of these guys together to get something good in return.
    Former GM of...
    S3SL Padres 2017-2030
    SBSL Isotopes 2007-2009
    TSSL Cubs 2006-2018
    TPSL Cubs 2007-2018

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: 2007 Chicago Cubs

I would have an interest in Chick. pm me some interests. I do have a trade block posted as well.

Twins gm
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL