Thread: Sixth Sim of the 2013 Season / Upcoming Sim Schedule / Trade Deadline Info

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Sixth Sim of the 2013 Season / Upcoming Sim Schedule / Trade Deadline Info

The site is currently updating. The next sim will be Thursday 12/20 @ 5PM EST with a deadline of 3PM EST. It will be 15 games. I'm simming Thursday night because I took Friday off as a personal day.

I am going to the Patriots game on Sunday and will sim on Saturday 12/22 at 12PM EST instead. This should take us to mid-July. I will be on vacation from work until the 2nd and there will be a slightly different sim schedule (see below).

We'll have another sim tentatively scheduled for Monday 12/24 at 12PM EST. That should take us to the trade deadline.

The trade deadline will be Thursday 12/27 @ 11PM EST (I'd start thinking about possible deals now).

Then I will sim on Friday 12/28 at 12PM EST and Sunday 12/30 at the usual time.

MLB ERA

Re: Sixth Sim of the 2013 Season / Upcoming Sim Schedule / Trade Deadline Info

bump...I'm moving up the sim time for tomorrow because something came up for Thursday night and I'm not sure when I'll get home / if I'll want to sim when I get home.

The new sim time is 5PM EST with a deadline of 3PM EST. The rest of the schedule stays the same.

Also, I'm uploading the site again right now with updates as of 7PM EST. Anything sent after that point will be entered before the sim tomorrow.

MLB ERA

I apologize, but I just got home from work and need to head out within the hour so I'm pushing the sim back closer to the original time. It'll probably be around 9PM EST or so. I will not accept anymore changes at this point with the exception of KC, TB, and COL who just had deals pass. I'm going to enter all the changes now and do some extensions, but then I need to go get ready. Thanks.

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's View Post
    I apologize, but I just got home from work and need to head out within the hour so I'm pushing the sim back closer to the original time. It'll probably be around 9PM EST or so. I will not accept anymore changes at this point with the exception of KC, TB, and COL who just had deals pass. I'm going to enter all the changes now and do some extensions, but then I need to go get ready. Thanks.
    changes coming in 5 or less minutes

MLB ERA

OK, I just got home from boozin' it up so give me a few mins to enter the last minute changes