Thread: mntwinsfan strikes again...then takes his toys and leaves

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

mntwinsfan strikes again...then takes his toys and leaves

Through PMs...

Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    I am stepping down as the Twins gm. You ****ed me over by not signing my players. I posted on the 29th, you even posted a reply to Koz on Lidge. So you did a team and not mine. When you lie in your post to me that's wrong. Good luck with the league. I am done.

My reply
    I posted his before I simmed the World Series. His was posted around 6:30 PM and I simmed the World Series at 8:00 PM. The deadline was, and always has been, the start of the World Series. You posted yours after 11PM. I have been nothing but fair in this league. You rarely sent any changes this season and I'd rather replace you than deal with your bullshit anyway. You ****ed your team over the day you signed up for the league back when Redsfan was running the league. Good riddance.

Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    Yeah yeah yeah. Your the fool that runs a league in a bust league way. You also have made your team much better than it should be. Seems funny how almost all commishes in any league have the best team. I know you cheat so congrats on a chapionship by delfault due to cheating! Just think the only league you have one is yours.. Funny isn't it.

My reply
    the first league I won in was TPSL actually so thanks for playing. I don't cheat. I had many of my players before I even took over a dying league. I run it as fair as possible and have been the only person simming regularly. Both Mission and Nick have had long breaks while I've been simming without any extended breaks. All you ever do is ***** and complain when things don't go your way. Go find another commish to harrass.

And for the record he checked in on the 25th, so what was stopping him from asking about extensions then? What a tool...

Re: mntwinsfan strikes again...then takes his toys and leaves

Surprise!
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

What a tool.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY!

so long sucka
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Can we let him back in solely so I can continue to rip his ass off in trades?

Salty, Morneau, Crain, and Erbe were all acquired from him for essentially nothing.

MLB ERA

he quit so forget him...I forgot to mention that he replied to my last PM with:

well, don't PM me anymore then.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Ugh, the bright side is that that tool is gone. On the other hand, I really hate the arrogance of those like Mackus who brag about ripping him off. For one thing, it makes me as a TC member look bad retroactively for passing some of that tool's deals.

MLB ERA

I know we sort of went over his deals in retrospect last season or the season before when he was harassing me about some shut or another. And I think that at least to me it seemed like he had some bad luck with a lot of those deals as far as specs not panning out or players getting hurt...

here are my thoughts from before:

http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/...tml#post299425

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

His weakness is that he actually has the balls to make a quality for quantity trade. OOTP is simply a joke when it comes to the quantity side.

I always thought it was more of a case of him overvaluing certain players.

When I got Salty from him, it was because he was so hot for Chris Ray. I made sure I got Crain back in the deal, and the difference between Ray and Crain isn't really much over an entire season, but he valued him so highly he was willing to include Salty in the deal.

The same thing happened in my deal that got me Erbe, he really, really wanted Hank Blalock, and I was able to squeeze him hard. Although Erbe lost some talent and is now just a decent back of the rotation guy.

The Morneau deal was more just luck on my part, he hasn't been anything special other than this year, when he was terrific.