Thread: Would anyone want the following:

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Would anyone want the following:

1B James Loney, 9-5-6-5-7
    Only 27, good contact hitter, cheap contract

2B Mark Ellis or Eric Patterson
    Both have been good to me off the bench/limited starting roles, Patterson is younger and cheaper contract wise and Ellis has an expiring deal. Ellis plays several different positions.

1B Jeff Larish 6-5-9-8-3
    Only 28, good power potential.. probably would make an excellent reserve/spot starter type.

3B Omar Infante 8-7-5-4-8
    Another good contact hitter who plays all over the field.

SS Nick Punto 7-4-4-8-8
    Does a little bit of everything and is cheap

OF Jacoby Ellsbury 7-9-6-9-7
    Good defense, speed, plate discipline and is young. I never gave him a real fair chance as a full time guy, so he might do well over the course of a season.

CF Christopher Leroy 6-9-6-5-5
    Good defense, speed, and still has plenty of potential to grow as a power hitter. Is only 26 and has yet to really play.

SP Collin Mahoney 7-7-8
    Potential being 9-7-8, only 28, cheap salary

MR/SP John Ennis 7-8-8
    Has been pretty reliable to me out of the pen and honestly never did bad as a back-end rotation guy. His lack of walking people allows him to go more innings than normal for a 5-6 endurance guy.

Some are harder to get than others but all are very available. I am after solid prospects, preferably SP, MR, SS, and unless you want to offer me a better starting SS or 1B than Soriano or Konerko right now, I doubt I can upgrade at either spot- but those are positions of desire right now. I'd also would be interested in a pretty good regular reliever/setup type guy- not a potential SP (I have/had too many of those) kinda guy. IE, someone like Accardo or KRod.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Re: Would anyone want the following:

interested in Loney, depending on the price. you can find someone you like in my minors, cause I know i don't have much. especially because, pending approval, I just dealt SP's Freeman Robinson and Axel Gomez. but yea.
    WELL MR MAYOR, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS SPIN DOCTORS MIX TAPE
    cleveland steamers gm in tssl
    walker texas rangers gm in tpsl

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Thurman or Godzilla would be freaking swell. But, um.. well your prospects are mostly too good for me to even bother. I just don't see that mid level dude that appeals to me.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

There's a bump... in the cityyyyyy.
    I'd like to add that Infante could be had cheaply, especially if it's a decent MR or SS prospect. Nothing 4 plus star amazing.
    Ted