Thread: Need middle relievers... spects and more available.

MLB ERA

Giants Need middle relievers... spects and more available.

I need middle relievers or middle relievers who can close, doesn't matter... depending on what you can provide, the better the prospect(s) I can provide.

I have very little salary flexibility. Actually, I have zero, so you have to be willing to work with me here and eat one of my contracts... I have a LOT of expiring contracts, some that might actually help your team depending on the situation.

Prospects available:

#53 Salomon Henriquez, Rightfield, 21 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#16 Mark Shires, Leftfield, 23 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#23 Seymour "Dual" Seymour, Reliever, 25 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#23 Christopher "Le" Mar, Reliever, 20 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#88 Michael Green, Second Base, 24 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#21 Bill Pickerel, Reliever, 22 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#75 Thad Vital, Leftfield, 23 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#2 Norman Deschamp, Second Base, 23 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#82 Ricky Murphy, Shortstop, 21 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#62 Eric Obando, Rightfield, 24 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#37 Gary Zakrzewski, Third Base, 23 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

My top two pitching spects could be available, but I'd expect more for them obviously... Mathers & Andersen, and everyone on my MLB roster in terms of prospect status are off limits. Don't ask.

Expiring contracts available for my salary relief:

#31 Ted Lilly, Starting Pitcher, 35 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#33 Javier Vazquez, Starting Pitcher, 34 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#48 Scott Williamson, Reliever, 35 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#24 Jason Lane, Centerfield, 34 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#18 Cliff Politte, Reliever, 37 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#29 Keith Foulke, Reliever, 38 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Vazquez is actually a 2.5 starting pitcher making a little over 1 mil, but has been used in relief all year... and failed miserably. Someone could take a chance on him as a 5th starter... as he'd be just a throw in of course.

Anyway, like I said, better the reliever, better the prospects. PM or inquire in thread.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Re: Need middle relievers... spects and more available.

Jason Lane, Thad Vital, Mark Shires, Bill Pickerel, and Seymour Seymour all gone pending approval.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Cordell Fabregas can be yours.. makes no money, under 30, etc. etc.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I have closer Jose Valverde but I'm not impressed by the remaining listed players.

MLB ERA

Papelbon

and I can eat contracts "mmmm"
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA

:-x

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat