Thread: Final Blind Bids for Remaining Free Agents: Now until Tuesday 7/10/07 9AM EDT

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Final Blind Bids for Remaining Free Agents: Now until Tuesday 7/10/07 9AM EDT

Here are the rules again:

Free Agency Rules: please read!!!

The site will be updated tonight/this morning. Send all offers in 1 PM. I will be sending my offers to Hammer again (if I have any). Offers will only be for 1 year. The team that offers the highest amount gets the player in question. Again, you can only send 2 MLC offers.

Lastly, you can send roster changes only now. This means call ups and sending players down. Do not send any other changes at this time (this includes spring training, lineups, rotations, etc.). After this final free agency bonanza I will make a post about spring training and you will be able to make spring training changes only. After spring training has been run lineups, rotations, etc. can be sent. You don't need those for spring training.

MLB ERA

Re: Final Blind Bids for Remaining Free Agents: Now until Tuesday 7/10/07 9AM EDT

also, I can't make a player sign for less than he wants. I will enter in the highest bid for a player and if he signs, then he signs. If you offer Joe Blow $1 mil and he won't take it because he wants $2 mil, then no one will get him unless someone wants to pay him that or close to that.

MLB ERA

Re: Final Blind Bids for Remaining Free Agents: Now until Tuesday 7/10/07 9AM EDT

I forgot one more thing...if there is tie somehow, then the team with the worse record will get the player(s) in question.