Thread: 9 power outfielder Juan Rivera (2.5 stars)

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

SP Jeremy Affeldt (2.5 stars)

Affeldt threw 228 innings last year with 230 strikeouts and a 4.09 ERA. 8-7-6 ratings and 9-7-7 talents, but regularly bounces from 9-7-6 to 8-7-6 just not when I am looking to shop him it seems.

Anywho, with my pitching prospects either all being plucked off last year one by one or gaining talent only to get hit with a season ender, I could use another one. Someone around Affeldt's talent (like 8-7-7) would do the trick.

But a good prospect, regardless of the position, can be considered. PM me if interested.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

3B Juan Rivera and SP Jeremy Affeldt

LF Juan Rivera - 31 years old
    6-7-9-4-7
    Plays a mean RF.

SP Jeremy Affeldt - 30 years old
    8-7-6 (One righthand stuff point away from getting back his 9 overall in stuff)
    230 punchouts in 228.1 IP last season

Both are solid players with dirt cheap contracts and with enough youth left to be useful on your team for quite some time. And in Affeldt's case, you could be getting him a bit cheaper since he's gone through one of his occasional shifts down to 8-7-6 from 9-7-6. Rivera is a nice guy for a 4th OF with that power and the results of him in a platoon worked out nicely for me last season.

I am just looking for a straight one for one swap with getting a prospect of any position back, just one with an age and development suiting of A or AA level. I would love to get something done before the sim tonight so I can have my roster set, so shoot me a PM if you're interested.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

9 power outfielder Juan Rivera (2.5 stars)

6-7-9-4-7

He's cheap and plays a killer RF, I just don't have a need for him with calling up a prospect. I'd swap him either for a spect of any sort (preferably AA or A level) or a middle infielder of similar ability/age/etc.

PM me.