Thread: 2B Freddy Sanchez

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Pirates 2010 Pittsburgh Pirates: Trade Block

CA/1B Ryan Doumit : Another mainstay on the list, Doumit's talent drop hurts his stock quite a bit, but he still turned in his best season as a pro in 2009. Ryan hit .277 with 17 HRs and 99 RBI on a last place club, batting almost exclusively fourth all season long. Most clubs probably view Doumit as a reserve, and his ability to play 1B as well as catcher should play well on any bench. Asking Price: Prospect or relief pitcher, not asking for the bank, by any means.

1B Brad Eldred : Eldred is expected to be the top pinch hitter for the Pirates in 2010, but that doesn't mean he's not available. Not looking for anything of substance, and pretty much any solid offer will do.

2B Ruben Gotay : Moving on from the Gotay expirement that failed miserably again. Anybody intrested in taking a chance on solid 27 year old talent, please, feel free to make an offer. I'm definately looking to upgrade at the position next year(by adding a 2B or a LF/RF), so Gotay will probably not make the team.

1B/3B Chris Coughlin : Coughlin was the Pirates' stopgap 3B last season, starting until the team decided that Pedro Jareno was ready. He hit .280 with 5 HR and 22 RBI in 257 at bats. He's only 24 years old, so I'd love to turn him into a similar player at another position, as Bouldic and Jareno should man the corners for years to come.

CF Chris Duffy : Just a 5th outfielder with some speed, you can have him for free, if you want him. Actually, any of my 5th outfielders(Diaz, Davis, ect.) can be had for free.

SP Zach Duke : Just resigned to a new deal, just testing the market on his value. Open to offers, that should probably involve a couple major league ready talent, under the age of 28. Not committed to dealing him by any means, but there's only so far we can go without visiting the possibility.

The Untouchables
    1B James Bouldic
    SS Erick Aybar
    3B Pedro Jareno
    LF Delwyn Young
    SP Ervin Santana(for now)
    SP Matt Peterson(for now)
    CL Colby Moore
    The Top Spects(Romero, Kent, Helms)

Look forward to hearing from you. The forum PM thing is the best way to get a hold of me, but I guess I can listen to some things on Yahoo(WitlonG4) when I'm not busy. Please have something in mind when you come to me about a player. I'd like to move a couple of these guys for sure, though(Paulino, Coughlin), so I look forward to hearing your intrest.

*waits for 8 PM's about Zach Duke, and 0 about the other guys.*

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 2010 Pittsburgh Pirates: Trade Block

Edit: Gonzo is gone.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 2010 Pittsburgh Pirates: Trade Block

Paulino is gone.

Still taking offers for Duke and Doumit.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

2B Freddy Sanchez

#12 Freddy Sanchez, Second Base, 32 yrs, Pittsburgh Pirates - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Hitting .340, can play 2B-3B-SS and signed extremely cheap through the end of the season($350,000).

Levin makes him expendable, but I'm asking a solid prospect for him as of now, preferably in the outfield.