Thread: Wrapping up the regular season.. and playoff news.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Wrapping up the regular season.. and playoff news.

I will be splitting up the final stretch in to two mini-sims. I think it'll be 7 days and 6 days. This is obviously due to the extremely close races all over the map. I will announce later today or tomorrow the next sim date.

As for the playoffs, I'll be running it in a format most people should be used to. Much like the other sims and in the past for this sim, I will have separate threads for each series and in each thread I'll have the teams post their starters for each game. I won't be uploading after each sim, the next upload after we reach the playoffs will be flipping over to 2009 (weee, party). So be sure that when the time does come, PM me roster moves. And as a reminder, make sure you have a 25 man roster if you're a playoff team. Also specify on certain technical issues such as rotation size and what not.

How much we can do in the playoffs will depend on people being on to make any changes. I will not go on ahead and sim until each team has notified me in some way, even if it is just no changes at all. Honestly, we could do as many rounds as possible if people are on, and I will set a good time in the afternoon to maybe allow for that. (Oh, and yeah, I will let you know if a player is hurt or a pitcher is tired during the course of the playoffs so that you can be prepared) Each series will begin with two game sims, and then and only then when everyone has confirmed changes/no changes, I will sim two more games and repeat. Obviously I'll only sim one game if it's a game 5 or game 7 scenario.

As a reminder, be sure to re-read the deadlines on contract extensions and arby cuts.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    we're at 66% for bandwidth...I'd like to have the regular season wrapped up ASAP with the playoffs moving rather quickly as well so we can start next season fresh with the new administration.

Perhaps we could sim tomorrow and Sunday? It feels like this season has taken forever and I think we just need to move on. We should do a GM check-in IMHO as it seems some people haven't been as active as they used to be. I may have found a GM for Houston as well...I'll get back to you on that one.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'll look into it. File should be updated within the hour(when I get the chance), though
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    I'll look into it. File should be updated within the hour(when I get the chance), though
    Please post when the site is updated... Thanks

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    the site is all set boss.

St. Louis exported.