Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanfrancisco Giants' big trade block (lots of MLB ready pitching)

MLB ERA

Sanfrancisco Giants' big trade block (lots of MLB ready pitching)

Looking to unload some talent because my team isn't competing. Looking for spects that DON'T play 1B or 3B. Like it says in the topic, lots of MLB-ready pitching available as well because I have a ton of spects that need a chance this year.

2B Jesse Garcia http://www.freewebtown.com/thirdstrike/p616.html
    2.5 stars, lots of contact, pretty good defensively at 2B. Could probably lead off or be an ideal #2 hitter in the right line-up. Looking for something decent for him.

SS John Halama http://www.freewebtown.com/thirdstrike/p542.html
    1.0 stars, but has decent contact (7) and 10 gap. Could be a nice bench player, isn't making a whole lot. Can be had very cheap.

3B Pedro Feliz http://www.freewebtown.com/thirdstrike/p655.html
    2.0 stars, and while he's not going to provide a high average, he's on pace for 40+ doubles and 20+ hrs. Not looking for a ton of him, but he's not someone I really NEED to unload.

3B Troy Smith http://www.freewebtown.com/thirdstrike/p4079.html
    5.0 spect, 18 years old. Actually is almost MLB ready. Not neccesarily looking to deal him, and unless the right offer comes along, I probably won't. But with Barton at 1st, and viewing Moser as the future at 3rd, I don't really have a place to play him. If you're going to make an offer, I'm looking for the equal player at a different position. One close to being MLB ready would be best as well. Prefferably an OFer, but C, SS, or SP works as well.

OF Jose Cruz Jr http://www.freewebtown.com/thirdstrike/p744.html
    1.5 stars, but is making little money and has nice defensive ratings and such. A nice 4th or 5th outfielder if you're looking for defense. Again, can be had very cheap.

MR Jeremy Accardo http://www.freewebtown.com/thirdstrike/p3702.html
    4.0 spect with nice talent ratings and pretty solid overall ratings. Plus he's been in a barfight. But he just can't put it together for me, so I'm open to dealing him for a spect. Looking for either a relief spect with close to the same ratings, or even something else, ratings varrying depending on what type of position it is.

SP Rich Fischer http://www.freewebtown.com/thirdstrike/p1242.html
    1.0 overall, but he sports an 8/8/6 talent line with 9 endurance, and is only 26. He's around 5/6/6 or something right now, so if he continues to develop he could tap out as a 4th or 5th starter in someone's rotation. I'm in no rush to trade him really, but I have better options in my minors and on my MLB roster, so he's available. Looking for a decent spect, ratings varrying depending on the position.

SP Brad Hennessey http://www.freewebtown.com/thirdstrike/p2284.html
    1.0 stars and already 27, but has decent enough talent ratings to possibly turn into a MR or something at some point. 6/8/7, and his current ratings are close to that. He was a 2.5 starter at one point last season, but current ratings fell off. Also is signed to just a MLC. Can be had really cheap.

SP Kelvim Escobar http://www.freewebtown.com/thirdstrike/p668.html
    2.5 stars, good ratings. Solid era, 6-4 w/l record. Not making a ton of money and is locked up through 2008. Looking for a solid enough spect, but nothing amazing.

SP Joe Saunders http://www.freewebtown.com/thirdstrike/p3670.html
    2.5 stars, and hasn't met full talent yet. Having a decent year out of the pen, and could move into my rotation if I move other pieces. But for now he is on the block. Looking for a solid spect in return, in the 3.0-4.0 range, depending on the position.

SP Shane Komine http://www.freewebtown.com/thirdstrike/p1880.html
    2.0 stars, and a lot of potential to be much better. Good era albeit a losing record. He's not as much cheap as the others, simply because he has the makeup and intangibles to be a very solid #1 or 2 (depending on the team). May be 26, but he's still developing and has developed since turning 26. Looking for a pretty good prospect here.

That's about it for the block itself, but if there's interest in someone else feel free to ask. However, the following players I really have no interest in trading, and probably won't feel like negotiating anything for so it's not really worth it to ask:

Matt Cain
    Noah Lowry
    Kyle Drabek
    Alfredo Simon

PM or AIM me (@ This Secret Nick) offers. If you have interest, you can reply in this thread stating so and I'll check out your team and get back to you if there's something that strikes my liking. But if you're going to PM me, I prefer you actually make an offer in the PM so I can counter/have something to work with.

Thanks guys.

MLB ERA
    Garcia interests Milwaukee Brewers. Could you eat either Damien Miller or Corey Koskie's contract to offset some of the cost for this year and partial for next year?
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Escobar and Accardo gone pending approval.

And slyder, let me look through your team real fast, and I'll hit you up with an offer if I find something that suits me.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Komine and Smith would bring some intrest depending on the offer.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    sent you a PM Porter.

Rookie ERA
    I like escobar.... not sure if I can make it work financially, no moneys.
    S3SL: Cincinnati Reds GM 2014-present
    TSSL: Oakland A's GM 2006-present
    TPSL: San Francisco Baseball Giants 2007-present

MLB ERA
    :-X escobar's sleeping with the enemy, in your case.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    >=)
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Rookie ERA
    You son of a *****. You're in the will.

Rookie ERA
    You keep your Kevlim Escobar... I got my arm from the best source... AAA. Jason ****ing Windsor. He's ready to kick some LA Ass.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I should click your mother's heels and kill his talent.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I doubt im dealing Bard so ill keep away from Smith, but Komine would bring intrest.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Garcia's still on the radar for Milwaukee.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    I'm not interested in dealing Komine probably unless I'm getting a legitimate pitching spect in return. I made the offer for Bard because I thought with Smith involved too, and seeing as how Komine is similar to Bard sans a few minor differences and 3 years of age, it would be pretty fair.

But again, unless someone wants to send a nice pitching spect my way, I don't think I'll trade Komine afterall. The guy's 9/8/7 or something... and he was a 5.0 spect, now 2.5 overall. He's ready, has an era right around 4.00, and he's still developing each sim. The only reason I had him on the block was because I was hoping to find a GM who was looking to contend now, and needed a ready arm worth sacrificing a younger arm who wasn't ready. I haven't gotten any offers for Komine that really interest me at all. Needless to say, I probably hold him in pretty high regard, but I don't really blame myself for doing so.
    ================================================== =

I'll look over your roster again Slyder. I'm mainly in need of a catching spect, but I'll see what else I can find that interests me.

MLB ERA
    pm sent Slyder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast