Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drafting can begin now, post selection in this thread.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I don't even know who the GM is.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Ok, I sent that wolfman guy a PM.
    Ted

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    Take it to another damn thread, this isn't "argue over milwaukee's pick" thread.
    then make another ****ing thread jerkoff. He made a post about it and I have a right to reply to what he said.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Grow up and get over it.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    ok Slyder

MLB ERA
    Chill out, it's just OOTP...

not like this even matters, since Raph's never been a good GM anyway

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dry1313
    Chill out, it's just OOTP...
    Really Dry? This is just OOTP? Really? Is that what this is? Are you sure? I had no ****ing idea! I thought we were talking about bombing a country, eating babies, or breaking old people's hips.

I realize it's just a stupid game and I'm talking about shit within the game...what's the point in playing the game if we're not allowed to ever disagree with the way something is being handled? Obviously, in the grand scheme of things the board and OOTP are not really that important...I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of that fact I haven't seen anyone kill themselves yet over SBSL or anything here, so yea...we get it chief. My point was that it was unfair for MIL to get a high pick just because he was "too busy" to take 5 minutes and send a pm

what it all comes down to is....

lets pick for teenage wolf so we can get this show on the roadie
    WELL MR MAYOR, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS SPIN DOCTORS MIX TAPE
    cleveland steamers gm in tssl
    walker texas rangers gm in tpsl

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    Really Dry? This is just OOTP? Really? Is that what this is? Are you sure? I had no ****ing idea! I thought we were talking about bombing a country, eating babies, or breaking old people's hips.

I realize it's just a stupid game and I'm talking about shit within the game...what's the point in playing the game if we're not allowed to ever disagree with the way something is being handled? Obviously, in the grand scheme of things the board and OOTP are not really that important...I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of that fact I haven't seen anyone kill themselves yet over SBSL or anything here, so yea...we get it chief. My point was that it was unfair for MIL to get a high pick just because he was "too busy" to take 5 minutes and send a pm
    Not that I need to really say this, but I agree with Providence...

MLB ERA
    go ahead, I'm going to go eat some babies now...errr, do some lesson plans for next week rather

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA
    I know Wolfman checked his other league at about midnight last night... Molina might know how to get him.. If we can wait til this evening... Wolf might show up... I am sure Molina will.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's

Your goddamned annoying. I have nothing wrong with you disagreeing but you and Oriole keep posting the same shit over and over. He *****es about the order, you ***** about Raph, we all got it, you're upset, but chill the **** out, because it isn't going to change and the more you make it into a federal case the more like an immature prick you sound like. Give it a ****ing rest.

MLB ERA
    Your goddamned annoying.
    Y-O-U-R...
    Y-O-U-Apostrophe-R-E...
    They're as different as night and day.
    Don't you think that night and day are different?
    What's wrong with you?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I love you
    You love me
    la la la la la

By the way, if anyone can't make any of the dates listed for the draft options, just send a draft list/preference.
    Ted

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA
    Your goddamned annoying. I have nothing wrong with you disagreeing but you and Oriole keep posting the same shit over and over. He *****es about the order, you ***** about Raph, we all got it, you're upset, but chill the **** out, because it isn't going to change and the more you make it into a federal case the more like an immature prick you sound like. Give it a ****ing rest.
    I still love you Dry... Even though you are right... I am trying so hard not to *****, but I just can't stop commenting with all this other discussion going on... This current record was really a poor decision... I will try my best to let this go...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast