Thread: Last Chance On Star Outfielder...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Pirates Last Chance On Star Outfielder...

extremely close to making a deal including star OF Jason Bay being sent to a team that will not be named at this time. I want everyone to get a fair chance to send a final offer in. I expect the trade to be completed by early tomorrow morning. So anybody with a serious offer, is welcome to let me know.

Looking for 3 prospects likely 4.0+. Please send a prepared offer, not "are you intrested in Player". I WILL RESOPND TO ALL OFFERS.

I will not take on a contract in a deal, you assume the rest of Bay's contract. Special cases will be dealt with, but are unlikely.

Get at me through the forum PM box, as that's the only way I will talk trade. I'm leaving between 5-6 PM EST for the night, so any offer after then would likely be too late.

Thanks.

Rookie ERA
    PM sent. I can take on bay's contract if you are able to take the 2 expiring arby eligible guys I'm offering. I do have a lot of prospects to offer.

It would help if I wasn't so poor, then I could probably offer something much better.
    S3SL: Cincinnati Reds GM 2014-present
    TSSL: Oakland A's GM 2006-present
    TPSL: San Francisco Baseball Giants 2007-present

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Gone, pending approval.

Thanks for all the offers, one of them was real good, but I balked on the idea of moving Freddy Sanchez.