Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: cleveland injuns trade block

MLB ERA
    oh and to add onto the joints vs bongs discussion, my mother would vouch for bongs if she could. she takes her homemade bong with her everywhere... i havent seen her smoke a joint in literally a year, which is weird, because its all my dad does. i dont think he even owns a bong

MLB ERA
    We are confined to smoking out of a bowl every time due to concerns about the amount of smoke in our apartment. But given the choice, I'd take a bong every time over a joint.

MLB ERA
    IDK, I really feel a joint. IMO it just gets you way higher than bongs. There's plus sides to both, except I've never burned my finger on an L, and theres nothing worse than forgetting to move your mouth and spilling bong water all over the floor.

well, a big part of the high for either is contingent on the size of your bowl for the bong, and how tight your roll a joint... and of course the quality of bud itself is most important

im simplistic and lazy, so i just like to pack a bowl and take a bong hit... erik hammer is the picasso of joints, he rolls them like theyre the sistine chapel
    WELL MR MAYOR, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS SPIN DOCTORS MIX TAPE
    cleveland steamers gm in tssl
    walker texas rangers gm in tpsl

a proposed deal for garko fell through, so hes still very available. i'm looking to move him within the next 2 sims or else he's probably gonna be playing left field for me and might be harder to obtain after that.

looking strictly for arms. 4.5 or 5.0 SP prospect
    WELL MR MAYOR, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS SPIN DOCTORS MIX TAPE
    cleveland steamers gm in tssl
    walker texas rangers gm in tpsl

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345