View Poll Results: What do I do with the former draftees that are now FA's

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Put them on the teams that drafted them in real-life

11 55.00%
  • Do a FA draft like we have done before.

9 45.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poll 4: Free Agents

MLB ERA
    I voted draft since there are guys missing, but I would also be fine with getting Longoria.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Oh, we'd all be fine with Eva.

Maybe Evan too.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Yes Prov, but I'm not *****ing about missing my specs. My team is big, and I have 1 great spec and 2 decent ones and this draft would definetly help me. The only problem is that I just get richer and the small teams get poor. But if we're doing the draft, and I get someone good, don't *****. You all are being nice to the big teams, but does TB really want another 5.0 spec to help out my team? I doubt it. If I was in there place I'd be fair, of course, but I'd also want my 5.0 spec, especially if it was one of the best in baseball.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I was only *****ing about my "missing specs" if we put them all on the teams that they belonged to in real life...and as I said I wasn't just speaking with my own team's interest as many teams were mssing their picks including the lesser teams and that wouldn't be fair. So the fair thing to do would be either create the missing players (which is too much work and nearly impossible) or to draft the players that are in the game.

The teams with the worst records are getting first crack at the players so how is this only good for the bigger teams? And they'll still get first crack in the amateur draft...probably next year, too. There will be plenty of chances for them to improve, too. This draft is a bonus for everyone due to an error...like in Monopoly, the card that said "bank error in your favor: receive $20" or whatever.

MLB ERA
    Why didn't we use the actual draft order, just wondering?

And since it pretty much is the amateur draft, shouldn't we use the format that MLB uses? Just saying, I'm obviously biased here being TB.

Hey, I'm cool with the actual draft order too, I get two draft picks in R1 and supplemental picks
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Yeah, MsFan makes an awesome point.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123