Thread: Confused GM?

AAA ERA

Confused GM?

I have been reading the ST thread and everyone is exporting??

Is owning OOTP a requierment for this elague? If so I didn't know. I can buy it in like a week???

UNLESS someone has an extra code??

If not a requierment do just most people have it ?

Or is it somthing else?

just a little clarification please.

You don't need to own OOTP to be here. Some people do, but its not necessary.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

you dont need to own it...and you can buy it within 15 minutes if you want. Although you will want to buy OOTP 6.5. But anyways, you dont need it....those exporting have the game on their computer and just send it to Crazy so he doesnt have to do it himself. If you dont have it, just Pm him changes.

AA ERA
    To add onto what General said, I think the majority here do not own the game. Most people PM their changes to Crazy before sims and in the offseason. I've always found it easier to export, but I've always had the game. We use OOTP v6.5 if you do intend to buy the game. OOTP v6 works as well for our league and you would have to check www.ootpdevelopments.com for the price and download.
    SBSL- Brooklyn Cyclones
    I am a proud member of the Anti-Rocksports Alliance.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I just purchased it myself...you don't need 6.5. You can download 6.0 for $19.99 and then download the 6.12 patch for free and you'll be all set. That is exactly what Crazy told me to do and it worked.