Thread: In Depth Analysis of the NL Int'l

MLB ERA

In Depth Analysis of the NL Int'l

Ah yes, the International teams. The division is built upon travel, far and wide, stretching from the streets of Limerick to the hills of Edinburgh to the temples of Israel all the way to the shit in Lviv.

This division, at first glance, appears weak. But after a careful study of the teams, it has proven to be a very fromidable division.

Lviv May be the deepest team in this division. They have excellent speed, but mediocre hitting. Their pitching staff is young and enthusiastic, but one need not fear them.
    Hitting MVP: Upton
    Pitching MVP: Perez
    Prediction: 83-79:

Limerick: Not a deep team, but solid at all positions. With a bit of consistency from their staff, and some timely hitting, they could excel. But nearly all of their pitchers have had consistency problems, so one cannot expect too much.
    Hitting MVP: Ramirez
    Pitching MVP: Prior
    Prediction: 88-74:

Edinburgh: Not really a great overall team. Caught hard luck in FA, and acquired very little. None of their pitchers are anything to write home about, but they get the job done. A good team, but not enough in terms of big guns.
    Hitting MVP: Henderson
    Pitching MVP: Ray
    Prediction: 81-81:

Israel: Had a solid Expansion Draft, but their hitters are inconsistent, their pitching is mediocre at best. They will probably be the ***** for at least this year, but don't expect it for long.
    Hitting MVP: Morales
    Pitching MVP: Hartley
    Prediction: 62-100:

314 wins. 78.5 wins per team. The division is not excellent, but it is almost .500. One of these teams will be a surprise, and expect the division winner to make it to at least the NLCS, unless they play STL in the first round .

I like your pitching a lot, but your hitting depresses me.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Meh, the pitching could be good, if they come through. I too have qualms about this hitting, just because it is strictly Ramirez.

Yeah, and with the pitching depth of this league (hell, just this division alone), I doubt such mediocre hitting will take you far.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic