Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25 Man Protection Lists are due

MLB ERA

25 Man Protection Lists are due

The protection lists for the draft are due by 8:00pmEST on Wed 6/28.

If your list is not submitted by the deadline, then I will create a protection list for you. Don't complain if you don't like it, because I've given plenty of time for these lists to be posted.

The Expansion draft will begin on either Sunday or Monday.

Rookie ERA
    How come such a big gap between de date and draft date?

MLB ERA
    The San Diego GM is gone until Sunday or Monday, and I told he I would wait until he returned. Besides... I want to give the expansion teams a chance to go over the available players. We will most likely begin Free Agency right after the draft.

Rookie ERA
    Faaaaantastic.

why dont we just penalize those who dont send in a list by not letting them have one. That way the expansion teams can get some good guys like your concerned with. Plus hurt the teams that dont bother to be active enough to send in a 25 man. My 2 cents.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by albbla2000mu
    why dont we just penalize those who dont send in a list by not letting them have one. That way the expansion teams can get some good guys like your concerned with. Plus hurt the teams that dont bother to be active enough to send in a 25 man. My 2 cents.
    Dang, that would be rough!

ehh...with only 3 expansion teams, they become really good... i don't know about not having one.. but having one consisting of maybe 15 players instead of 25...

Plus, then they also need a team themselves... there can't then be a draft again for them.

well, if you dont care enough to submit one....

Rookie ERA
    Fair enough.

How about if you don't send a list, Crazy only protects your 10 best players overall, no specs or anything like that?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    How about we just let crazy do what he said he would do???
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

Im just venting...plus, it would be less work for crazy if he didnt have to go through making 25 man rosters for the jackasses who dont submit one.

AA ERA
    If they don't send a list, let Crazy make the 25 men. You know as well as I do, if he made a list of 10 or 15 players or didn't even make one, that owner would quit on the spot and then what was the point of an expansion draft if we have to go search for more owners? If Crazy doesn't have time to make a list for some teams, I'll volunteer to make them. Helps out everyone and we all know I'm the most knowlegable GM around.
    SBSL- Brooklyn Cyclones
    I am a proud member of the Anti-Rocksports Alliance.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by albbla2000mu

I don't want to kill those teams though, and that's what would happen to those teams. There are 4 or 5 teams that aren't very active, and I don't expect to get lists from. I sent out a mass e-mail hoping to get ahold of some of those inactive teams, and get a response so that I know what to do. As I expected, one GM has already dropped out because he just doesn't have enough time. There may be others that either drop out before the draft takes place, or that i decide to replace. So it is possible that the punishment for not submitting a list would be that they are replaced. That won't happen in every case, but it may happen in some. Now that we have the participation points system, we can all tel lwho is inactive in not only the forum, but also with taking care of their team. Those GMs that didn't make a pick in the Dodgers draft are the ones that I'm most concerned with at this point though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast