1) Israel - SS Wesley Long BAL- MLC - This was my first pick, not sure if it was the right pick. But, I really felt bad that such a player was forgotten in single A. Also, he is 26 years old, plays 2B/SS/3B very well- like alot of players in this league, don't know why. Has a minor league contract, and he is going to crush righties. With the other depth in infielders on my team we should be able to do quite well with less talent. Will start in the no. 2 spot, both lefties and righties.

6) Israel - DH Kendry Morales TEX- $ 1,042,857 - What a great talent. 4 stars as a DH, likely 2.5 as a 1B. But, he is 25 has great ratings and hopefully his popularity well help me spend more money next season. Hasn't had great stats yet, but if he did he would have been protected. Not sure if I should be relying on him to be my star player... yikes. Will start in the no. 3 spot both lefties and righties.

7) Israel - 1B Von Parisi EDI- MLC - 4.5 star prospect, I felt I wanted to take a prospect here before I forgot about them. Hopefully he develops, could go either way. He was the best I thought was available. Not too confident though

12) Israel - 3B Ryan Raburn COOP- 300k - Solid player, i think. 27 yrs old, 2.5 star 3B, great stats against lefties only OK on righties. Had good stats in limited ABs last season. Hopefully he can have a good rookie season. I need it. Not too confident about this pick either, but 7 -10-8 -9-5 talent, hopefully he gets there with a full season. Will hit against lefties in the no. 3 spot.

13) Israel - SP Spencer Roloff CWS - MLC- Only OK, but I was stumbling to get a SPer, will need more time in AAA, but hopefully he develops for the following season. 8-6-6 talent, hopefully it works out.

18) Israel - 3B Sean Burroughs SA- 2,500,000 - 8-6-6-8-9 if he gets there. 28 yrs old, 2.5 mil contract.. probably was a mistake, i wouldn't have taken him if the 25 mil limit was on my mind. But, he can do some damage on my team, i think. Gives flexibility at 3B, shame he doesnt play more positions. Start no. 5 against righties.

19) Israel - RP Mike Hartley STL- MLC- 5 star relief prospect. 8-7-8 overall now, develop up to a higher 8-8-8 i would think. Hopefully he is ready to do OK in the majors, because that is where he will be. One of my more solid picks, I think.

24) Israel - LF Lance Nix HOU- 1,135,714- 28 years old, a bit of a high contract, but he has good ratings. Solid 2 star players. I needed to start thinking about my OF fast, because I hadn't picked any OFers till him. He can play LF/CF/RF. Only fair stats previously, but I had no choice. Will probably hit in the 7 hole for both left/right.

25) Israel - SP Denny Bautista CSK- 350k- One of the better SPers that was left unprotected. 2 stars 8-6-8 ratings. History of a lower ERA. Hopefully he doesn't bomb with a 5+ ERA. Could be the ace by committee...

30) Israel - LF Scott Podsednik WAS- $3,760,000- Very solid.. 2.5 stars 9-9-3-6-6 against righties. Killer speed, plays LF/CF/RF. He will defaintly lead off against righties, not sure about lefties. He was also the first pick of the 2nd round, defaintly would have picked him sooner if not for his 3.76 mil contract. But, I needed the pick. Leadoff righties.

31) Israel - RP Kevin Huang ORL -MLC 4 stars overrall, 26 years old. 10-9-7 talent, hopefully he gets there. But, he will be my closer for awhile. Not much more to say.. hopefully he does good, because he has great ratings. Closer.

36) Israel - SP Juan Cruz EDI- $ 2,800,000- 2 star SP fair ratings, 8-4-9, the history of a low ERA sold the pick for me. Hopefully he is reliable, because he is one of the best I have... yikes. could be part of the ace by committee.... or the no. 2 starter. ehhh...

37) Israel - SP Jesse Harper CLE- MLC 2.5 stars - 6-7-10 ratings, best ratings on my team.. was previously in AA will jump up to the majors and start for sure. I have no choice, once again hopefully he doesnt have a 5+ ERA, i will settle for a low 4s. no. 3 starter perhaps.

42) Israel - RP Adam Brandt TEN- 3 stars 10-7-5 ratings 3.53 ERA last season. I'll take it. Hopefully he does good, because my relief system could be the strongest part of my team, and I need it, considering my starting may not be such a sure thing.

43) Israel - SS Travis Hanson VAN- 2.5 star SS, good ratings, plays 1B-2B-3B-SS, yes that is the entire infield. decent national popularity. Only downside of him is his sucky stats, but i'll take the risk. He can do good things on my team, and i badly needed the versatility. He is a good player. Not sure where i'll play him currently.

48) Israel - RP Chris Gruler STL- 300K- Another 5 star Reliever i picked up from St.Louis, if there wasn't a 1 player per round rule, i would have picked up a couple more.. He is developed with 6-7-8 ratings. He has a 7 endurance, maybe I will have him start. Him doing good is a big part of my team. Not sure where he will play.

49) Israel - LF Marland Williams ALA- I had him down as a sleeper on my list, and it worked out good because Alaska was one of the teams left. Has OK ratings at 6-8-2-4-4, but he has a 10-9-10 speed, not sure how that will play in to my team. He and Podsednik could be quite a tandom.

54) Israel - SS Marcos Vechionacci ARI- MLC- I really liked this guy, i'm worried because his overrall ratings are above his talent, not sure how much that will hurt him. But, has 9 power and a 4 national popularity and is in AAA. He was a late pick too. Plays 3B/SS will start somewhere.

55) Israel - SP Rafael Rodriguez KC- MLC- an average 3.5 star prospect. somewhat developed, but will not turn in to much even if he gets to his ratings. But, this was at the end of the round and the best player i thought was availalable from the teams untaken. He'll be in AAA at least for 2 seasons.

1) Israel - RP Rob Murphy Orlando -300k- I was wanting to take this guy much sooner, but never got the oppurtunity. 4.5 pros stars. 5 endurance. 6-7-10 overrall now 7-7-10 talent. 5.31 ERA last season, hopefully that was just as a rookie, which OOTP is known for. The 5 endurance makes him dangerous, because I can use him alot if he is reliable.

6) Israel - C Miguel Perez PR –300k- I was waiting on this guy for awhile, 25 years old 3 pros stars 3/3 popularity good ratings, specially the 8 contact. Has great defense. Not sure where he will play because of the Humberto Cota pick, but either way Catcher is set.

7) Israel - 2B Chris Burke SAV- 350k- I like him, solid ratings,
2 stars, plays 2B/LF/RF has nice speed, 7/7/9/ Not sure where he will play, but he will be somewhere. His OF position was really necessary because my OF is lacking, I wasn't too set on Marland Williams starting full time.. yikes.

12) Israel - SP Adam Pettyjohn LV- 300k- 6-9-7, wasn't who I was planning on, but has a 10 endurance and solid previous stats. Probably my no. 5 starter. Hopefully works out.

13) Israel - DH Osahiko Masami STL- MLC- solid 3.5 star prospect, pretty well developed, but will spend one more year in AAA. He is close to his 6-6-9-8-6 talent, but not there yet.

18) Israel - C Humberto Cota WAS- 440k- His pick made the catching position solid, but I probably jumped the gun on Miguel Perez, considering Cota is arguably better. 2.5 stars, has very solid ratings 7 contact. Should have taken a starter instead of Miguel Perez.

19) Israel - RP Jason Frasor Alaska- 811,429- Nearing the end of the draft, 2.5 stars 8-6-8 talent good previous stats. Just adds to the relief staff, hopefully I won't need him too much though.

24) Israel - LF Trevor Crowe Houston- 3.5 stars, good prospect. 8-9-4-6-9 talent, has a 8-8-8 in speed plays 2B/LF/RF well. Oh did I mention he was 25 and has one season before he is 26 andh as about 2-3 seasons before he will be developed. But, he was one of the later picks, worth the risk I guess. He could be good though.

25) Israel - SP Beau Jones KC- MLC- solid 3 star pitching prospect. Nothing special. 2-3 seasons away and then he will get his chance. Could go either way though.

My lineup currently shapes up to look like this.. Will probably change though to look what I initially thought above, once I see the team and ratings on the site.

LINEUP VS RHP+DH
1) S. Podsednik LF
2) W. Long SS
3) K. Morales DH
4) S. Burroughs 3B
5) L. Nix RF
6) T. Hanson 1B
7) C. Burke 2B
8) H. Cota C
9) M. Williams CF

LINEUP VS LHP+DH
1) S. Podsednik LF