Thread: Florida Marlins sim analysis (6/14 sim)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Florida Marlins sim analysis (6/14 sim)

Well, my first sim as Marlins GM is under my belt and... well... it sucked! 5-6 isn't exactly what I was expecting from my first sim. But it could have been worse, it could have been Alaska's sim

Right now, I am still getting a handle on this team, but I can tell you that I am completely unhappy with the performance of Tom Gordon and Tom Henke. These are quality guys and they are underachieving big time. Look for Henke to get demoted if he doesn't improve and I would expect to see Gordon get put in the bullpen before the end of the season.

I am happy with the performance of Sean Burroughs. He is hitting at a pretty good clip as of late. I hope his performance continues to improve.

Of course, the big time names (Larkin and Davis) are going to hit at some point. I just hope that it doesn't come after I have lost the NL East lead.

Overall, it was a disappointing sim and I expect better next sim, or you will see major changes.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    The only everyday pieces left to reconstruct the 1990 Reds team out west are never going to be allowed to leave . That makes me sad.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes