View Poll Results: Which option should we use?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Historical Players

9 50.00%
  • Created Players

3 16.67%
  • Both

6 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Historical Players or Created Players?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphictor
    The score could be 9-7 depending on how you look at it. I mean, if people that wanted created players, but would be open to historical ones as well, voted for both and the guys who wanted purely historical voted historical, then the votes are skewed. But that's an if. And I like the created option since we already have historical via draft. I voted both. And that was because I thought that those who wanted that Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, or Willie Mayes could get them via that route.
    It could also be 13-3. 13 GMs voted for historical players of some sort, and 7 GMs voted for created players in some sort. Like I said... we are going both ways, but not right away. Created players will be allowed in the future, but it won't have anything to do with the points system.

I'd give up a 1st rounder to create a player.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    You will get your chance. I just want to do one thing at a time.

I vote no to both.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    I vote no to both.
    If you guys keep complaining about my decision, then it might just end up being a no to both.

Yay. Well, Im not really all for it. I'm starting up work soon, and I'll never get my lazy ass around to doing any indepth posts or any type of articles. So i'll probably never get around to having enough points to get a created player or a historical player. So I'll be stuck playing Babe Ruth, which is just an unfair advantage. Plus, imagine STL only getting better. Don't we got plenty of talent in this league. Do we really need every team to be an all star team? The league just becomes stupid. yes, I do believe in competitiveness. But when I have the rotation I do, I shouldn't be in 4th place. The rotation I have now, the team I have now. They would've won me the world series back in the old league pre strike.

MLB ERA
    Yay. Well, Im not really all for it. I'm starting up work soon, and I'll never get my lazy ass around to doing any indepth posts or any type of articles. So i'll probably never get around to having enough points to get a created player or a historical player. So I'll be stuck playing Babe Ruth, which is just an unfair advantage. Plus, imagine STL only getting better. Don't we got plenty of talent in this league. Do we really need every team to be an all star team? The league just becomes stupid. yes, I do believe in competitiveness. But when I have the rotation I do, I shouldn't be in 4th place. The rotation I have now, the team I have now. They would've won me the world series back in the old league pre strike.
    Don't sell yourself short Rock. You have a good amount of points already. Just being active earns you points.

Yah. I understand. That's the only way I will accumalate points. Is just by posting and doing lineups like I usually would. Which is just an easy way to earn points.

MLB ERA
    Yah. I understand. That's the only way I will accumalate points. Is just by posting and doing lineups like I usually would. Which is just an easy way to earn points.
    It is an easy way t do it, but there are still plenty of GMs that don't even do that much. It is getting better though. There has been a lot more activity lately.

AAA ERA
    Id vote no to both, as well.
    One-Time TBL Champ
    Baltimore Orioles (2018)

Three-Time S3SL Champ
    Pittsburgh Pirates Detroit Tigers St. Louis Cardinals

2012 B/S Keeper League Champ - Boston Terror

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12