Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waiting List - Teams are Available

Can I get another team?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    Can I get another team?
    Nope...Not unless we upgrade to OOTP 2006 when it is released.

Pleeease?

I want an AL counterpart.

MLB ERA
    It would be an option if we upgrade to OOTP 2006, but not if we stay with the current version.

Whoa...

So I can get another team? Like, another MLB team?

What the.....two teams in one league managed by one person? Ah. Lets hope that doesn't happen.

MLB ERA
    It isn't like that. I don't know yet if we would even upgrade to OOTP 2006, because you can't use BOSI. Although, in OOTP 2006 you can create a baseball universe which would be similar to having MLB, Japan League, and any other baseball leagues out there in the world. In that scenario, then it would be possible to have an MLB and a Japaneese team for example.

Don't you think that would be a little too complicated? I really am not familiar with this OOTP 2006, but if it really isn't any drastic changes. Lets not change to it, and lose BOSI. I've grown to love BOSI.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    Don't you think that would be a little too complicated? I really am not familiar with this OOTP 2006, but if it really isn't any drastic changes. Lets not change to it, and lose BOSI. I've grown to love BOSI.
    It might be... I'm not really sure. OOTP 2006 won't be released until the end of the month, so I'm just going by the promos for it that has been released. It might be more complicated than it is worth. I do like the idea of having a North American League (MLB) and a World League within the SBSL. A GM could have a team in each league if they would like.

Having said all of that...I do like BOSI a lot, so it would have to be really good for us to upgrade. Also, I don't know how smooth the transfer from this version of OOTP to the new version would be.

MLB ERA
    I need some new GMs, so PM me if you are interested we can go into Free Agency soon after the playoffs are finished.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12