Blog Entries
    My Predictions

AL East
    1. Savannah
    2. Balitmore - WC
    3. Brooklyn
    4. Boston
    5. Cooperstown

Savannah's rotation and offense has an edge on the Bombers team right now. Its very close between those 2. Brooklyn and Boston will be forces in 2008 if they keep everyone together in their core groups. Cooperstown needs to work on the farm a little more so they can be ready to play in the ML to help

AL Central
    1. Cleveland
    2. Houston
    3. Chicago
    4. KC
    5. Detroit

Cleveland is the class of this divison and really could win with its 2nd string guys right now. Houston, Chicago and KC are all fighting for 2nd. They have solid teams but compared to Cleveland they are like the Royals vs the Yanks.

AL West
    1. Anaheim
    2. Vancouver
    3. Las Vegas
    4. Seattle

Anaheim, Vancouver and Las Vegas will be in a 3 way dog fight for the AL West crown. Seattle is still a year away before they make a run. Anaheim will win the divison on probably the last week of the season. LV has the offense but its starting pitching and bullpen after Burnett/Schimdt is brutal. Vancouver has a bullpen thats imposing but their rotation is the one of the youngest in the AL. Anaheim has some issues at SP which they are trying to address. If it comes down to injuries then Vancouver may have just enough depth to steal it from the Angels, LV would need magical stuff from its 3-4-5 and Schmidt to hold up.

NL East
    1. Atlanta
    2. Florida
    3. CSKA
    4. Virginia
    5. Washington

Its either Atlanta or Florida for the Title. Florida is getting better as the season goes along and should be there with the Braves all season. CSKA will be busy running their way out of contention. Virginia is improving but still needs work. Washington will be the #1 pick in the 2008 draft. Theres my bold prediction.

NL Central
    1. Milwaukee
    2. Philly - WC
    3. St Louis
    4. Louisville
    5. Tennessee
    6. Cincinnati

AL East Champ Philly comes into the black and hell with blue divison. St Louis will boast a ridiculous rotation and offense thats younger than most college teams. Milwaukee is the defending champs. Louisville and Tennessee still have great farms as well. It comes down to the big three for the title and DD's expierence will carry him to the NL Central bragging rights and the title.

NL West
    1. Colorado
    2. Olympia
    3. Los Angeles
    4. Alaska
    5. Arizona

LA should be upset,the commish lets Colorado into the NL West. Then Olympia gets better in FA. Those 2 teams will pass LA who did nothing in the offseason and battle the NL West title. Sadly though they would probably be 4th in the NL Central

NL Champ: Milwaukee
    AL Champ: Savannah

WS Champ: Milwaukee in 6
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    I honestly like my team. If I was in any other division, I could be considered a Dark Horse. But in this division, I'll just be the team everyone beats the shit out of.

MLB ERA
    AL East - Savannah
    AL Central - Cleveland
    AL West - Anaheim
    AL WC - Baltimore

Loss of Santana hurts Baltimore, but not enough to be knocked out of playoff contention. Cleveland still has probably the best record in the AL thanks to no intradivision competition. I never count out mission, especially when given a season to tune his squad. I think others in the AL West can contend, but Anaheim should eek it out.

NL East - Florida
    NL Central - Milwaukee
    NL West - Olympia
    NL WC - St. Louis

St. Louis has such a strong staff I have to put them in the playoffs. I like Florida over ATL this time. I like Olympia's improvements. And I think my young team has the talent to last thru the brutal battle that is the NL Central.

AL Champ - Savannah
    NL Champ - St. Louis
    WS Champ - St. Louis (that pitching is going to be tough to beat in the playoff setup)

AL MVP - Casey Kotchman
    AL Cy Young - Mark Prior
    AL ROY - Kevin Mitchell
    NL MVP - Jeremy Hermida
    NL Cy Young - Roger Clemens
    NL ROY - Troy Tulowitzki
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

MLB ERA
    You need to switch the NL and AL champ DD

MLB ERA
    Me and my typos
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

MLB ERA
    No worries. It's early still.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12