Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs

AA ERA
    Denver was great hustling tonight. Loved that game.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Glad to see Nuggets and Chi. win. They are two teams I'm really cheering for to do well in the playoffs. Hopefully they can continue it.

Last I saw the score, Celtics were leading. Hopefully they beat Pacers. I have a lot of respect for Cetlics and hope they go far in the playoffs.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Houston now leads Dallas 2-0 in the series. Gonna be tough for Dallas to bounce back when they couldn't get it done at home.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Reggie popped in 28 tonight, where the hell did that come from?

AA ERA
    Tracy McGrady is simply unbelivable. When he wants to play and when he is on his A game, there is no stopping this dude. What he does is just simply amazing. He is something else. He does things that can be Jordanesque at times. He was huge down the strech and that shot he made was something else. He is playing in another level right now. He and Yao simply had their way with the Mavericks. What you saw from Tracy and Yao is what was expected when the Rockets acquire Tracy in the offseason.

Mavericks looked like they were scared when the Rockets were making shots in the fourth quarter. Some of them did not want the ball and some of them did not want to take a big shot. A good example is Keith Van Horn. My god he had an opportunity to score by going to the paint. He is right by the hoop. He should have found a way to get past his defender and score. He just seemed scared. No wonder why Kenyon Martin and Jason Kidd called Keith out after Game 4 of the NBA Finals three years ago after the Nets got swept by the Lakers. Where is Michael Finley? He needs to get his act together. I swear he has done nothing in the first two games. As for Dirk, he has been very dissapointing to say the least. He seems timid out there. He got it going late in the game, but that was too little too late. No wonder why Barkley is calling the Mavericks out. Where is Nick Van Exel when you need him?

Avery Johnson has been outcoached by Van Gundy. I question his subsitiution patterns big time. Why is Marquis Daniels not playing much? At least, Nellie seems to know when to put his players in a position to succeed with his creative offense.

You gotta give lot of credit to the Rockets. That team is playing so well. It starts with Yao and Tracy and then the role players has been excellent as they had been all year. As for Dallas, I am shocked with them. That team looks lost and some of the players like Finley and Howard need to start producing. This Mavericks team has been a dissapointment so far.

Mavericks players got lot of soul-searching to do.

As for the Pacers/Celtics, all I have to say is Reggie! Reggie! Reggie! Reggie carried his team on his back. It's good to see Reggie do this as his career is about to come to an end. He has really played well since last month. You can make a case that he carried his team to the playoffs. What he is doing is amazing.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Not bad for someone who couldnt watch the playoffs with the T-Wolves in
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Reggie just wants one last chance in the championship. I was surprised to see Celtics lose last night.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    Not bad for someone who couldnt watch the playoffs with the T-Wolves in
    I am glad you liked my take, but it does not mean I was interested either. I was still bored. I only watched the game mainly because my dad was using the computer as I was waiting for him to be done.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    I am glad you liked my take, but it does not mean I was interested either. I was still bored. I only watched the game mainly because my dad was using the computer as I was waiting for him to be done.
    I figured you had an excuse to watch a playoff game. Ive only caught game one of the Sonics-Kings Series. Only cause i live in freakin Washington lol.

MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AA ERA
    At least, the Sonics are fun to watch. I have a soft spot for teams in the Seattle area. I love their fans. I like to see a Seattle sports team do well.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Seattle fans arent always great. but when a team wins, they will flock like bees to honey.

Seattle sport teams have always had a special place in my heart, and always I have cheered for them to do very well. I was born in Seattle, and I still feel like SuperSonics, Seahawks, University of Washington, Washington St., etc. are my homestate team.

Just thought I'd share since the subject came up.

AA ERA
    These playoffs have been good so far. Some hard fought games with some good finishes.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by awefullspellare
    These playoffs have been good so far. Some hard fought games with some good finishes.
    Kidding, right. It hasn't been good. Most of these games has been snoozers at best. Game 2 of Dallas/Houston was good last night. Spurs/Nuggets in Game 1 was fun. Kings/Sonics game Saturday night was pretty darn good especially in the final few minutes. Other than that, they all stink. Wake me up when the Conference Finals begin.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast