Thread: Where have the Bulls and Celtics come from?

Where have the Bulls and Celtics come from?

If I remember correctly, the Celtics and Bulls are both on good game winning streaks, I think the Bulls are on 9 wins in a row. Do you think this is a fluke or are these teams for real?

I'm a Cardinals Freak StlCards4ever515's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    I'm a Bulls fan, And i have faith in them, they got a nice young team who can shoot the ball and can make good passes. They might not go to the championship but at least they make it too the playoffs

AAA ERA
    if they keep all teh young guys the bulls will be a hell of a team .

MLB ERA
    The Celtics made the playoffs a year ago, and before that they came very close to making the Finals. They have not exactly come out of no where.

The Bulls just finally put together enough talent to win some games: Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, Chandler, Curry are there five best players. They just got Deng and Gordon, their two most talented scorers in the 2004 draft. They don't have to depend on Chandler or Curry having to carry the load, like in the past. Also, Skiles and Paxson should get some credit for installing some discipline and structure into the organization.

AA ERA
    Bulls are legit. John Paxson has done a very good job with the draft and guys like Chandler and Curry finally grew up. I love the hire of Scott Skiles. I am a huge fan of his. He has done a great job getting the most out of his players and developing players. I am glad Scott is doing well after being run out of town unfairly in Phoenix thanks to a players revolt led by Selfish Mebury. I had a good feeling that they would do well this year. I think Chicago is a legitimate playoff team.

As for the Celtics, they are good, but they are done in the first round. They don't play defense well and they are beneficary of a weak division. With that said, Ainge has done a great job assembling young talent. It's going to be fun watching Jefferson, Perkins, and Allen lead the team for years to come.

AAA ERA
    yes skiles is a very good coach. whod they have before him?

AA ERA
    Bill Cartwright, griffeyfan.

Cartwright was fired last year and Scott took over in the middle of the year. Cartwright is the assistant coach for Lawrence Frank's Nets.

Scott Skiles is a great coach. Bulls are no surprise, with good young players such as Gordon, Hinrich, Curry, and others they are doing a great job. I'm glad for them. Paxson has done a great job.

With Celtics, at first Ainge trading away players, looked like Celtics were going to be horrible. Getting AW for basically nothing and getting three good players in the first round last draft, I think Celtics will make the playoffs and do well.

AAA ERA
    yea the bulls started off like 0-9 and i thought it would just be another one of them season for them...but theyve proved me wrong , theyre even beating my team the pacers in the central...wow.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    both teams are legit IMO. The Celts are a very athletic team. The Bulls can only get better for they are so flippin young its insane.

Hinirch was actually a surprise to be on the Bulls, but it may just have worked out better for them. Who knows how that Jayson Williams (sp?) kid would've been not for that accident. But Hinrich has proved to be good.