Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Around the Horn (02/20)

Paging Mr. Bipster, paging Mr. Bipster...
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Richmond, VA......finally a man with a home
    MLB ERA
    It is clearly the one and only Natalie Gulbis. What makes her so hot, besides the fact that she wears skirts when she plays golf, she has been in numerous calendars and the fans can be close to her at a tournament. That gives her the one up on her competitors....there is no fence intruding on her good looks, just a lonely little rope. And from time to time she will be walking right through the crowd to get to the next hole. That's right folks, she has an appearance of attainability even though she is the hottest female athlete. Ladies and GENERALmen, I present to you Natalie Gulbis.

Jenny Finch is nice, but damn, we got a winner!

Bip, the face time is yours.

MLB ERA
    Damn right bipster!

I never caught onto the Finch thing, she's manly looking.

Richmond, VA......finally a man with a home
    MLB ERA
    *Looks around the joint* Wow, it sure is nice to be back in this spot. I would just like to take this time to say to Lute Olsen and Tubby Smith. Pack your bags for a vacation, your time is up. Even though you both built great programs you have both been plagued this year by terrible mistakes. Lute, you have let terrible characters infest your program and now you will fail to make the NCAA tournament. Tubby, you managed to build your program with discipline.....it is ironic that you didn't use that self taught discipline to recruit a better more athletic, smarter basketball player. It is truly a shame to see 2 distinguished programs and coaches fall on such hard times. Neither will make the Big Dance.

So long and good night

MLB ERA
    I'd just like to let everyone know General is biased because i beat him 17-10 on madden....he was the colts.....i was the packers

Alright guys, I'd like to thank you all for playing and encourage everyone to rep everyone who participated. Thanks for playing and we'll see you soon...Around the Horn!

*Paper Toss*

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345