Thread: My Titans are SCREWED OVER!

MLB ERA

My Titans are SCREWED OVER!

Man, we have lost so many people this off-season. First we lose a great CornerBack in Samari to the Ravens, then we lose Carlos Hall to the Chiefs. Derrick Mason to the Ravens! AHH that one and Samari made me the most ticked off. Then Kevin Carter to the f****** Dolphins! We have to have a awesome draft even if we want to contend at all. We might not need a RB because we have UPS. (Chris Brown) Or I wanted mind if they took Antrolle Role. But I think Titans are going to be the 49ers of last year. I mean look at all those key guys we lost and we lost more guys. And with McNair always in then out, in then out. That is going to kill us also.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    hehe sorry for you but that will good for my Texans lol :p

Its rebuild time in Tenessee.

My Packers had an awful offseason as well...

I think you should trust more in the Titans staff. I think they know what needs to happen, and I'm sure that they only want the best for the team.

Wait until draft.

MLB ERA
    I am, but I remeber hearing a rumor they might light Fisher go.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

I heard that too, I think it would be a stupid move on Titans part to fire him.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I think the Titans should try to put together a winner for one more year, give McNair one last run at it, and then say **** it, and rebuild.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by GoYankees
    I heard that too, I think it would be a stupid move on Titans part to fire him.
    No joke I heard that to, he made the Titans. Yah thats what I think to Witlon.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM