this is a huge shock for me

from what I been told Eddie been clean for 4 years now
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay_is_God
    this is a huge shock for me

from what I been told Eddie been clean for 4 years now
    From what I could gather he didnt have anything new in his system, it was a result of the damage done when he was free falling and had the onset of heart disease which gave him the 1-2 punch that kod him for good.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    So you all know JBL was on MSNBC today talking about Eddie and they said he was found holding a toothbrush pointing to massive heart attack.

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publis...le_15374.shtml Theres a Link.

He was the first person affiliated with WWE to confirm our reports here early yesterday afternoon that Eddie Guerrero was found holding a toothbrush, indicating, using JBL's words, that "Eddie died instantly."

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA
    Jbl?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynch
    Jbl?
    He was the guy that was 1/2 of the Acolytes.

Now his monicker is JBL John Bradshaw Layfield.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA
    Eddie Guerrero Autopsy Results - Massive Heart Failure

WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    JBL also had a short lived show on MSNBC too. He's also one of the most boring world champs ever. The APA thing was his best angle.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    The Hennepin County medical examiner's office did an autopsy Monday to determine an exact cause of death, but results will not be available for several weeks.

So do not take opinion as the way to determine cause of death... the only thing right now is that there was no "foul play" involved...

MLB ERA
    that one link to the WWE site will probably be the closest we get to hearing exactly what it was. That was a statement from Eddie's wife.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA
    From his wife, through hearsay of what a medical examiner was saying to her without the results... hence, IMHO, him trying to say nice things to the grieving widow... I'd personally still think it is either related to the hyper abuse of the past, or a relapse, or something else in the system... and I'll be curious when the full report comes out
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave
    From his wife, through hearsay of what a medical examiner was saying to her without the results... hence, IMHO, him trying to say nice things to the grieving widow... I'd personally still think it is either related to the hyper abuse of the past, or a relapse, or something else in the system... and I'll be curious when the full report comes out
    Everything I have read (including the statement from the wife) says that A) It did involve what he did in the past, B) Heart Disease had set in, C) His heart was bigger because of the amount of time he put into the workouts and the veins near the heart were very damaged, D) the bumps he took on a night by night basis didnt do him any favors either, E) no word or even a hint that any preliminary stuff found anything foriegn in the blood.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA
    No word yet period from the M.E.'s... which is very strange if it were a "clean" death in this somewhat high profile death.... I take word from the wife as maybe 35% reliable, if that much

I think that we will hear some things when the final report comes out... drugs? Maybe... Roids? Maybe... something else foreign? Maybe.... deterioration from past uber-abuse? Definately... Just going to sleep and dying? highly doubtful

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    No word yet period from the M.E.'s... which is very strange if it were a "clean" death in this somewhat high profile death.... I take word from the wife as maybe 35% reliable, if that much

I think that we will hear some things when the final report comes out... drugs? Maybe... Roids? Maybe... something else foreign? Maybe.... deterioration from past uber-abuse? Definately... Just going to sleep and dying? highly doubtful
    not really doubtful. why wouldnt it be? It doesnt take long to figure out when there is heart disease as a cause of death. as they say, heart disease is usually a stealth killer.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

MLB ERA
    Yes... but doubtful for a 38 year old person, supposedly in shape, supposedly clean, supposedly healthy (physicals are frequent in sport type professions), etc....

Heart could have failed... and COULD be from past uber-abuse and COULD be from undiagnosed problem.... but still, more doubtful than probable

MLB ERA
    Yes... but doubtful for a 38 year old person, supposedly in shape, supposedly clean, supposedly healthy (physicals are frequent in sport type professions), etc....

Heart could have failed... and COULD be from past uber-abuse and COULD be from undiagnosed problem.... but still, more doubtful than probable
    WWE is different to a point. A wrestler whose ring name was Test was fired/released while rehabbing from a broken neck he suffered in the ring in which he had to get two vertabrae fused. This could have led toward more guys not getting proper rehab for some of the injuries and could amount to more damage than normal (I point to the number of wrastlers that have died the past few years for evidence). Because Chavo has said Eddie had complained about not feeling well, but thought it was just "road tired" and went on performing and not risking finding out something was wrong and he be done for a long period of time, where as in normal situations most of us would have probably gone to a doc and gotten it taken care of quicker and not have it get to the point that Eddie's heart was.

The outcome of matches maybe set but there is no way to fake the bumps and completely eliminate damage internally and externally. Its also why many former players in contact sports like football have so many health issues when their playing days are done (especially linemen).

We are never guarenteed tomarrow, just to draw baseball into this discussion, just look at what happened with Darryl Kile he was what 34 and died of a heart problem that had been missed. Doctors are human too, they could have just missed it the last time Eddie was in for a physical or the heart disease hadnt started affecting him yet. He had only been wrestling for 18 yrs and might have just thought that it was something minor.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast