Thread: Brett Favre

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Brett Favre

I think its time to call it a career. He simply doesn't have the same ability anymore. Time to get Rodgers some reps.
    rf28

Yup. For some reason I got this feeling that he won't retire. He'll come back next year citing he feels better then ever and that this year was just a fluke.

MLB ERA
    I rather have a 100 year old Brett Favre starting than Aaron Rodgers at any age. He is terrible.

If Rodgers can improve his throwing style, and get out of that Tedford style, I think he'll be decent. But who knows with horrible Sherman at helm.

Thank you Favre for all the good memories thanks for the super bowl youve been a great addition to the packers its time ofr you to go now goodbye

Rookie ERA
    Favre is having to be the guy he was earlier in his career but he just cant do it. He is like Elay where he needs other playmakers to win, but he doesnt have them. As Far as Rodgers, I dont know how he sucks. He played 4 pre-season games in his rookie season, and if that were a judgment of how good a player is we would never have had Favre. Rodgers, or A-Rod as I call him, isnt going to be Brett, he isnt going to zip balls in there. He'll be the guy who can manage the offense and run if he needs to.

Tough game for him today, although Cincy has been fantastic. I'm not sure that it's time for him to go, I doubt any QB could win in his current condition with a bad defense and an offense of injured starters.

Doesn't help when you have this happening. The BK Man strikes (sound on please!)

Edit: To add credit to whoever made that and to the guy I stole it from on another website (Wildcatpride)
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    He made some bad throws today, but I don't think he's quite done. He hadn't thrown an INT over 10 straight quarters coming into today. The offense around him is injured. I would keep him in there for now.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat

Doesn't help when you have this happening. The BK Man strikes (sound on please!)

Even though we lost that cracks me up. Him doing that helped the Pack because they had to stop the clock.

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    bengals defense just has something out for NFC North QB's. all three QB's have 5 picks against them. and detroit still has to play them. think the bengals can go for 20 int's against the north?

favre has zero playmakers around him. ZERO. no running game. no offensive line. a doofus for a coach. and you wonder he is struggling?
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1