Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Show Comments and Discussion

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    Twins aren't that good. They get lucky. Seriously, Porter, if you're Twins fan source was mntwinsfan, I'd consider talking to another Twins fan.

It was Steak. I didnt say Twins Dumbass
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Great show tonight, Rep everyone involved. We work to try to make this work. Maybe we can get a better rotation on the PTI and ATH like we used too.

MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    Great show tonight, Rep everyone involved. We work to try to make this work. Maybe we can get a better rotation on the PTI and ATH like we used too.
    I'm willing to do both. I've done ATH, and I'd like to try PTI.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    It was Steak. I didnt say Twins Dumbass
    Well that'd be a great source to talk to when you want to know about the Twins.

Just a comment on one of the topics. Texans getting Mario Williams? That's just smoke before the draft. I wouldn't buy into it too much. Even if they trade down, I doubt they'll take Mario. Their DEs spots are pretty much packed full. Weaver as RDE, and Babin and Peek trying out at the LDE. Not to mention we signed ND Kalu. Plus we still got Jerry Deloach to help provide some depth.

I wouldn't elimnate the possibilities of drafting a DE in the draft, just not Mario, and just not the first round.

Bush looks like the for sure #1 pick unless Texans get bombarded with a great offer for the first pick.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    Well that'd be a great source to talk to when you want to know about the Twins.

Just a comment on one of the topics. Texans getting Mario Williams? That's just smoke before the draft. I wouldn't buy into it too much. Even if they trade down, I doubt they'll take Mario. Their DEs spots are pretty much packed full. Weaver as RDE, and Babin and Peek trying out at the LDE. Not to mention we signed ND Kalu. Plus we still got Jerry Deloach to help provide some depth.

I wouldn't elimnate the possibilities of drafting a DE in the draft, just not Mario, and just not the first round.

Bush looks like the for sure #1 pick unless Texans get bombarded with a great offer for the first pick.
    I know but it was brought up on the actual ATH and had to mention it. Bush will most likely go #1

dams answer to the tigers question sucked ass. couldn't expect anything less from a lousy white sox fan. i could break down his whole answer and prove how wrong he is. but that'd take too long. i don't feel like to fighting with a unintelligent white sox fan. (He has to be unintelligent he cheers for some horrible teams)

MLB ERA
    I wish to protest Statboy pulled out the red card for a clean answer. Man he needs to write FIFA and the NBA he would fit in well with the referees there. I supported my answer with FACTS and STATS and still get called a homer. If I just said Reds gonna win no matter what then yes thats a Homer. But when I provide stats and actually wanna provide a different answer than that of Bdry, I mean Bwitty, then how is that being a homer?

Oh well maybe statboy will change as we get past the most watched sporting event in the world the World Cup . Go USA beat Ghana. Go Italian Flopper Squad!!!
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Whiner.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    Whiner.
    Not whining, Im just asking for further information about a call .
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

That Rocksports was the best part of the show.

MLB ERA
    LOL sweet ****in tagteam I like BDry.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345