Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Show Comments and Discussion

Young also had three chances to beat Dallas and he only did it once, compared to Marino's 2. Who is to say he couldn't have done it.

Young's most dominant playoff games, with the exception of that gem in San Diego, came when he was watching Joe Montana.

I'm sure Marino would've killed for a receiving RB like Watters out of the backfield and Rice in the receiving corps like Young had when he won his one real SB.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Same Dallas team that beat Buffalo twice. The Cowboys of the Era was better than the Bills during that time. I wonder what Young would have done if he threw 580+ attempts per season. Marino RB's all they did was catch passes for him too. Tony Nathan in 1984 caught 61 balls that season. Duper and Clayton each had 70 catches for over 1300 yards. Remember Terry Kirby and Keith Byars, He had TWO of them at one time. Irving Friar, OJ McDuffie, didnt he have Keith Jackson too.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

I think Porter did a great job tonight. Congrats to him, nice to have a really good host to take my place when I am not available.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFan2002
    Maybe if Lebron wins an NBA Championship someday, then I'll have him at top with Kobe and Shaq.
    Ever been to an NBA game recently? Cavs sale games out for one reason (home or road) people want to see LeBron. Kobe's Lakers didnt sell out as many games minus shaq.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    Ever been to an NBA game recently? Cavs sale games out for one reason (home or road) people want to see LeBron. Kobe's Lakers didnt sell out as many games minus shaq.
    I live in Nebraska and the closest place to an NBA team is probably the Timberwolves. I would pay money to see Lebron play, but I'm the type of person that if there's a team that I follow closely and they're winning, I'll go to the games, but if they're losing, chances are that I won't go. It's pretty tough living in the middle of nowhere and the closest professional league would be the Royals. *shrugs*

MLB ERA
    *comes running in looking like he hasnt done anythign all day* Darn it am I too late? I got locked in the broom closet earlier today and been there ever since. If I ever find the culprit I will whip their butt like the browns made Couch go through.

*Breathes a couple deep cleansing breaths* Whew okay im sane now. Must be too late

Anywho Couch was a victim of the morons in charge of cleveland. He has talent they never bothered to build an o line that could stop a High School team, nor could they ever give him a weapon that could stay out of trouble. And even when they did draft those draft picks SUCKED "Royal" ly. Hey I got 2 sports in one rant.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Well, Couch couldn't even stay in GB to learn from HOFer Brett Favre. He's a bust. He should stay out of football and get a job in retail bagging groceriers like Kurt Warner. Difference is Kurt Warner resurrected his career after getting that job, and Couch isn't.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Nice win MF.

+rep to Slyder for filling in for me, +rep to MF for taking down the BT/Slyder combo, -rep to my dad
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    Wait, why is this in a new topic?

For the first time in Around the Horn history...we have two winners in one show! I couldn't pick between the two, and gave it to Mariners..but then decided to just call it a tie.

Oh, and Browntown, you officially get a no-decision.

MLB ERA
    Ha, awesome.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    ATH takes way too long...something needs to be done about that. Either it needs to be shortened or you need to speed it up somehow because 3.5 - 4 hours is crazy...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Maybe if people didnt take 5-10 minutes per answer it wouldnt be so bad.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

This one took 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast