Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LeBron James

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    He is playing so many minutes, though, and his supporting cast is incredibly weak. Z has totally fallen off, Drew Gooden is now their #2 best player.. and on top of that, Paxson has wasted future picks on Pavlovic and Welsch, both of whom offer the exact same skill, shooting.. so why give up a 1st for both of them? And Luke Jackson.. yeah, what a bust.. Should have gone with Josh Smith or Sebastian Telfair.. Paxson deserves the axe.. just look at all his pre-LeBron drafts.. Just terrible, terrible.. Varejao was a nice pick, though..
    Z hasnt fallen off. He has been injured recently. Even if he gets in the last few games though I doubt we make the playoffs. And how is Jackson a bust? He had back surgery and has been out most of the season.

MLB ERA
    Josh Smith could be helping with their playoff run, JR Smith could too, but they selected Luke Jackson? I was flipping out when people were saying he should be taken before Andre Iguodala, thank god the 76ers weren't that dumb.

MLB ERA
    I am calling Luke Jackson a bust, not because of what he has done in the NBA, but because he is Luke Jackson. I said around draft time he would be a bust, and I will keep saying it.. because it's a fact. Luke Jackson is a big ****ing bust.

Put Josh Smith next to LeBron James and that is Must See TV. I guaran-damn-tee it.

AA ERA
    Yeah. Who knew Josh Smith would be that special.

MLB ERA
    Me

AA ERA
    Sure, Daniel.

What's the next lie you got in your sleeve? You ought to run for the Hawks GM position. God knows that they can't be worse. Oh better yet run the Timberwolves considering they need a GM who knows about the game like you claim to know.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Josh Smith was going to be good but not this soon. He still needs lots of work but hes better than id thought hed be. Right Now, i could take the damn T-Wolves job, im that fed up with that bunch.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    Sure, Daniel.

What's the next lie you got in your sleeve? You ought to run for the Hawks GM position. God knows that they can't be worse. Oh better yet run the Timberwolves considering they need a GM who knows about the game like you claim to know.
    Do you even read these boards? Because I remember hyping up guys like Josh Smith, Dwight Howard and Ben Gordon, while not being so high on guys like Emeka Okafor and Luol Deng.. you get some right, you get some wrong..

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    Josh Smith was going to be good but not this soon. He still needs lots of work but hes better than id thought hed be. Right Now, i could take the damn T-Wolves job, im that fed up with that bunch.
    The knock on Josh Smith coming out was he has no work ethic, but obviously that is untrue. He lives and breathes basketball. He is going to make great strides this off-season working with Dominique in the gym all summer. Remember, Josh Smith was the one who openly challenged Luol Deng in a personal workout.. He is as competitive as they come.

Almost all of these HS'ers have made an impact in their rookie years, which has surprised every one.. but when 7 high schoolers go in the first round, that is a pretty good indication that they have insane talent, just wait until they get some more experience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12