Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GoYankee's Corner

RockSports17's Corner

Well I get myself a little corner now. I'll sit in this corner and randomly speak about whats on my mind.

I officially have 1 ATH Victory. Congrats to myself. Once again, RIP Thomas Herrion (The Big T)

MLB ERA
    Nice debut!

I hope you join us again.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Yep great debut! You are currently undefeated and I am all defeated with an 0-3 record.

MLB ERA
    You'll get a win soon enough redsr. You were close tonight. I had a tough time deciding on that final question.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

So I where a peace sign button today, and some kid comes up to me and says, "You're the reason that the troops are dieing over in Iraq."

WTF. I go to school with some unknowledgable and stupid kids.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I hate people like that...war is not a joking matter.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Damn has time passed by fast.

Anyways, so much has happened with sports. Talk about a great team in Notre Dame, eh? I surely think so as does the Notre Dame AD. Weis just signed a new 10 year contract with them to have Weis as Head Coach up until 2015. Weis is building up Notre Dame to be a pretty special team.

Michigan is having one of their worst seasons, but hopefully we can pick it up here at the end and continue on with winning so we can get a bowl game. Michigan St. fans thought we would lose to Northwestern because they got their a$$es kicked, but that's right, we beat Northwestern. He he he.

I actually may watch some NFL today. I haven't seen much NFL as of lately, mainly because I've been busy, but today looks like a pretty much easy-going day.

MLB ERA
    Wasnt the previous guy like 9-2 his first year at ND also? I agree with signing a coach when you have a good one but it might be a bit premature for a 10 yr deal.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Willingham really wasn't proven to be consistently good. Yes, yes, bring up the Stanford days. But Weis is proven, he's won a super bowl, he's an offense genious. The list goes on, ND made a smart move.

I love college football. Sitting down on a Saturday and just watching Notre Dame and Michigan play is just the best.

Watching some NBA as of lately, and just wanted to point out that Pistons are still unbeated. Congrats to Saunders and the Pistons team. I know they won't keep it up for much longer, but Pistons are definitely talented enough to win the East and go to the championship again.

Larry Brown certainly has his work cut out for him in NY.

Oohh....Tayshaun Prince coming to sign some autographs bout 30 minutes away from me at a store on Wednesday. Still contemplating if I should go and get his autograph

Hell yeah! That's a great opportunity, don't pass it up!
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Yah I'm thinking about it. May just get somebody else to get it for me, got some family members who work there.....plus, can you imagine the line.....heh.

So, I got a basketball signed by Tayshaun Prince tonight. Real nice guy, and he's got a pretty hott wife.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast