Thread: redsrbetter's spot

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

redsrbetter's spot

Something you want to know about in the world of sports, movies, or even how to have a great life? Hit me up.

How can one become awesome, like you and me? I do not wish to tell them; however, you may enlighten the public, if you wish.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Well first off you have to be able to put up with a lot of crap. Then, you have to know how to treat people with respect without being boring about it. In othr words, pick on people only to the point where they know you are playing. Next, you have to respect yourself and take as much care of yourself as possible. Always get time in for fun and still take care of your responsibilities. all this can be done with zero practice. just watch role models such as a guy like General!

that should take care of that!

Next???

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    What happened in The Godfather and The Godfather II? I don't rent or buy DVDs and those movies have passed the point where everyone else has watched them, kind of like everyone knows Darth Vader was Luke's father. You can hide the spoilers in white.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Of course, I don't expect you to describe all the violent scenes. Just the summaries in a sentence or two. I know The Simpsons gave away the ending of the first movie with James Caan in one episode.

Don't do it! I haven't seen it yet!
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Truth is, neither have I. I watched them when I was a kid, but I was too young to really understand what was going on. You got me realmofo!