Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the Horn (7/25)

+++ to Ghetto.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Good point bipster. I can always count on you to crash the redsrbetter train.
    [Mute] Crashing the Redsrbetter train? Who are you, Woody Paige?

-Gen

LOL. I just don't think he will be anywhere near as good without dedication and time still though.

Enough Ricky..NEXT!

Speaking of welcomed by his teammates, TO is anything BUT. He has said he will report to camp..a day after saying he wants to be traded, and a day before saying he will be unhappy...Guys, is this drama over? Around the Horn to Redsrbetter.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I just don't know with TO. But the thing is, I think that is what he wants. He wants to leave everyone clueless and at the same time pull a John Kerry on everyone with his flip flop ideas. Make up your mind, shut your eyes to keep the freaking fluids from falling out of them and think for a minute. Understand that you are almost as talented as you think you are and figure it out TO. Quite making us try to figure you out.

+++

Ghetto, what say you?

MLB ERA
    the drama will NEVER be over...the media feeds off this kind of stuff. I mean look at the Larry Brown/Pistons/Nicks drama. You can't even watch a show of sportscenter without there being atleast one segment on them.

You can tell that he loves this kind of stuff. He loves attention. He loves being on the front page. He won't let this end.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

+++

Bipster?

Richmond, VA......finally a man with a home
    MLB ERA
    No, its not over. When has drama ever been over with TO. Take it all the way back to his gay-bashing comments of Garcia, the forced trade to Baltimore which in turn he forced a trade to Philadelphia simply saying the Baltimore trade "wasn't fair". After he made his way to Philly, he bashed the young QB Kyle Boller for not being "good enough". Its not Kyles fault that the Baltimore defense is so good that even the offensive minded Billick plays it safe and runs much more often than not. He even made a good situation for him (his performance from the SuperBowl off of the broken ankle) into a bad one by holding out. TO, you can hold out all you want and you will continue to make headlines but I can guarantee it will be a long one as Andy Reid is a no nonsense kind of guy. What I suspect will happen is that the Eagles will trade T.O. for money to a daytime series, like Days Of Our Lives. That is the only place where a whole lot of nonsense and drama is a good thing. And remember T.O., if it smells and looks like a rat then it must be a rat.

+++ and an early bird special, +

LeChuck?

Rookie ERA
    Over?! Its only just starting. They still have camp to go through and then pre-season and the regular season. There is plenty of time for TO to whine about not getting enough money. I gurantee he makes a fool of himself at least two more times before the season starts.

[Mute] You "gurantee"? Okay, I believe you now, since you "gurantee" it.
    -Gen

+++ for Guybrush.

Enough of this madness! We're taking a break, and when we return..buy or sell time.

HOOORN!

Buy now, sell later.

First off...Kerry Wood, who today made the all-too-familiar trip to the 15 day DL. Guys..buy or sell Kerry Wood winning 200 games in his career? Around the Horn to Ghetto.

MLB ERA
    Sell-after 7 seasons and however many trips on the dl he has 70 wins. and if this move to the pen is definate, i don't see him even reaching 150
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

+++

Guybrush?

Rookie ERA
    Buy. He is only 28 and has plenty of time to get 130 more wins (he has 70 now). If he has a few healthy seasons in a row he could easily get 80 wins. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast