Thread: Who do you like to win the NBA Title?

MLB ERA

Who do you like to win the NBA Title?

I've had the Spurs penciled in for a few months now, but I am switching over to the Heat now. Dwayne Wade is an amazing player, and their role players are very under-rated and are very athletic. And of course, Shaq is Shaq. I would be shocked if they don't come out of the East. Wade is the X-Factor, he's a superstar. West has a ton of good teams, anyone can win the West, but I think Miami could beat any of em. JMO.

AAA ERA
    dont count the pacers out yet...there coming on strong without there two best players

Pacers have been making a push as of lately. I'm cheering for them, just because of Reggie Miller. I have tons of respect for Miller, and wish him the best in making that push for the playoffs.

Now, who do I think will win the NBA title? Most likely the Suns. As I do think Heat and Spurs are very talented. There is just something about the Suns, that I feel that they can and will go all the way. They're a very talented team with the likes of Marion, Stoudamire, Nash, Johnson, Richardson. They're athletic, and I think if anything it would be the Spurs who would put up the best fight against the Suns in the WC. I think Heat basically has it in the EC, unless Shaq and Wade all of a sudden get injured.

AA ERA
    Suns or Spurs will play the Heat IMO and Suns will win.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

If Duncan comes back at 100% the Spurs got to be the favorites. I figure either the Heat or Pistons will win the East. It's tough to pick against any team that Shaq is on, but as of now I'll give Detroit the edge. Either way the Spurs will win.

Personally though I'll be pulling hard for my Rockets. I think they are talented enough to win, but I question their overall mental toughness. They may have more talent, but their nowhere near the team of 1994/95.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not really feeling Pistons team chemistry. All the magic was lost, and I don't think they'll do very well this year in the playoffs. They still have some good players, but I think that they'll come up short.

I'll stick with what I said before the season started, hopefully it will be as good as my last year pick.

Pistons over Suns

I picked Pistons over TWolves last year, and I almost got that fully right.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'll take the Lakers...

The Nuggets have to be favorites in the west with all their talent and the 2nd half that they have had.

I'll take Heat over Nuggets in 6.

Lakers? Nuggets? Maybe you meant to say "I'll take the ?Nuggets?"

Nuggets have been a great competitive team since hiring George Karl to be their coach. They've played great. I've even seen an improvement from Carmelo. I think they are talented, that they have a chance to go far into the playoffs. I just don't see them in the Finals quite yet.

AA ERA
    Wow that's the first time I have though about Denver even making the WC Finals. I guess I could see that happeing. They could very well win the 6 seed and that would help a ton.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

AAA ERA
    pacers now tied with the wizards for 5th inthe east....go pacerss!!!!!!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Its the Spurs or Heat. Both teams have been consistent all season are extremely deep.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Rookie ERA
    Grizzlies i think should dominate...

If i had to bet i would say the Heat.