Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods story just got interesting

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Golf Tiger Woods story just got interesting

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-...v-lacerations/

Tiger running over a hydrant = boring. Tiger's wife being a crazy ***** scratching him and running after him with a golf club = now THAT's a story.

Comment by Rufus T. Firefly

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Tiger Woods story just got interesting

Can't blame Tiger's wife. As hot as she is, Tiger just has too many "opportunities". One of his women must have talked.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Why believe a story with a comment by a guy named Rufus Firefly?
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Tiger: I Need a 'Kobe Special'

Tiger Woods had a "Kobe Special" on his brain hours after what looks like a domestic dispute with his wife, Elin Nordegren -- this according to someone who spoke with Tiger on Friday.

During the phone conversation on Friday, Tiger told his friend, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger."

During the conversation, Tiger said his wife had "gone ghetto" on him.

As we first reported, Tiger told the friend his wife had scratched his face up during an argument over a report that the golf great had cheated on her. The "other woman" named in the story -- Rachel Uchitel -- calls the report "bulls**t."

Of course, the Kobe reference is the now-famous house/ring he gave his wife Vanessa after the whole Colorado thing. We're assuming Tiger was joking, though he can certainly afford it.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Tiger is going all Adulterer Kobe on us.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Tiger Slams Door on Cops -- Again

Posted Nov 29th 2009 2:05PM by TMZ Staff
    Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Tiger Woods has canceled yet another meeting with the Florida Highway Patrol.

We're told Tiger's lawyer canceled the meeting the FHP had wanted for 3:00 PM ET today. The lawyer gave no reason for the cancellation.

One of the things authorities want to see -- the wounds on Tiger's face ... whether they were caused by the accident or during a domestic dispute with his wife.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Must be really nice to be able to tell the cops that you're not available for questioning.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Tiger told his friend, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'"

Tiger beats Jim Rome's e-mailers to the punch.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Think big, Tiger. Think big.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Tiger Woods -- Let's Go to the Videotape

Posted Nov 30th 2009 11:06AM by TMZ Staff

There's something the Florida Highway Patrol wants even more than catching a glimpse of Tiger Woods' wounds -- the video from the surveillance cameras at the family home.

TMZ has learned the home of Tiger and wife Elin Nordegren is fully loaded with security cameras and we're told at least one of the cameras show Tiger's exit from the house. We know the FHP wants the video.

As we first reported, the FHP wants a search warrant for Tiger's medical records. They also want the video -- the question, even if the FHP gets a warrant for the video ... what, if any, footage exists at this point?

Then again, it's possible Tiger would willingly fork over the video. Or maybe not.

By now, Tiger has probably destroyed all video evidence already. Too bad.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash View Post
    By now, Tiger has probably destroyed all video evidence already. Too bad.
    I call it the "Richard Nixon special".

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The Scoop
    msnbc.com
    updated 8:58 p.m. ET, Tues., Dec . 1, 2009

The Tiger Woods case might be closed in the opinion of the Florida Highway Patrol, but not according to some of the women who reportedly have had relationships with the pro golfer.

A Los Angeles-based cocktail waitress, Jaimee Grubbs, told Us Weekly that she had a 31-month fling with the married Woods. Grubbs said she has hundreds of text messages that prove this, and provided Us with a voicemail Woods reportedly left Grubbs on Nov. 24 in which Woods suggests that his wife suspects he is having an affair.

But she's not the last of the rumored mistresses. Another woman is expected to be named shortly. This one, an employee of the Bank nightclub in Las Vegas, has been in a relationship with Woods only "a couple months," according to a source who knew of the alleged relationship.

A representative for the Bank nightclub had no comment on the matter, and the woman in question did not respond to messages.

What happens in Vegas...

If Woods has strayed beyond the bounds of his five-year marriage, not just once, but with several women, then why hasn't it come out before now?

According to a source who is a fixture on the Vegas nightlife scene, and has seen Woods on multiple occasions, "It's one of those hush-hush things - no one talks about Tiger's s- in Vegas. He goes there a bunch of times a year, and he loves his life there. But he's got some s- in Vegas."

Why speak out now?

In the case of Grubbs, all signs point to a payday as a motivating factor. Some rumors put her Us magazine compensation in the ballpark of $100,000 (Us Weekly's comment: "As a policy, we do not comment on obtaining stories or photo transactions.")

But some sources at media outlets who are reportedly negotiating with other women involved in this story say those numbers aren't enough to get them to talk.

"A lot of these women make a really, really good living," said one reporter at a weekly magazine. "They're going to lose their jobs if they talk, so it better be a lot of money at stake. They know if they say what went on, they'll have to sit this one out, so to speak, until they find a new job. So the stakes are high."
    Jesus H. Christ! Hurry up, women. If you've slept with Tiger, better speak up now because the tabloids will run out of money.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Hear Tiger Panic to Mistress: "My Wife May Be Calling You"

On Nov. 24 -- the day before reports of his alleged infidelity first surfaced -- Tiger Woods, 33, phoned his off-and-on girlfriend, 24 year-old Los Angeles cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs, and left a message in which he begged her to change her voicemail greeting.

"Hey, it's Tiger," he says in the voicemail, obtained by Usmagazine.com (listen above). "I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye."

In this week's issue of Us Weekly (on newstands now) Grubbs details their 31-month affair. She reveals that they first hooked up in April 2007, and went on to have 20 sexual encounters.

She also shares her evidence, including photos and more than 300 racy text messages. One from Woods begins: "I will wear you out..."

"I loved how we got along," Grubbs tells Us Weekly. "But I knew, in the back of my mind, there could never be just us. There would always be the wife, or somebody else."

The billionaire golfer wed model Elin Nordegren, 29, in 2004; they have a two-year old daughter, Sam, and a nine-month old son, Charlie. The couple's argument over Woods' alleged affair with NYC hostess Rachel Uchitel, 34, reportedly led to his one-car accident near his home in Florida this Friday.
    He's totally busted. Tiger and these other athletes need to realize that these whores save every e-mail, voice mail and text.

MLB ERA

When you get to go home to...

Elin Nordegren, wife of Tiger Woods

Why the hell are you hooking up with a cocktail waitress?
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

She's had two kids and has become unboinkable. Men have needs.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Skank #3!

Life & Style is adding another name to Tiger's Harem of Whores. Meet Kalika Moquin, a marketing manager for The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas. Some source tells Life & Style, "They've hooked up a bunch of times. Tiger told Kalika that married life isn't all it's built up to be. He said he wasn't happy in his marriage or his home life and that there was just so much pressure on him."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast