Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods story just got interesting

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Tiger Woods story just got interesting

All some whores care about is the money. I mean, who really cares about golf? Could you really picture a woman saying:

"Ohhhh, Tiger! I loved the way you sunk that 30 foot putt on the 8th hole. And the way you swing that wood just gets me sooooo....."

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Tiger's Wife Confronted Alleged Mistress

Posted Dec 2nd 2009 11:50AM by TMZ Staff

Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren placed an angry call to Jaimee Grubbs, Tiger's alleged mistress, confronting her about the alleged affair with her husband.

As we first reported, Grubbs bragged to co-workers at the Stone Rose Lounge in West Hollywood, claiming she was having an affair with Tiger and even playing them the voicemail Tiger left for Jaimee on November 24 -- when he asked her to remove her name from the outgoing message on her voicemail because Elin was becoming suspicious.

Co-workers tell TMZ on Friday -- the day of Tiger's crash -- Jaimee went to work, played the voicemail to co-workers and then later in the evening said she had received a call from a blocked number. Jaimee says she answered and asked who was on the line. Jaimee says the caller -- a woman -- did not identify herself but said, "You know who this is because you're f**king my husband."

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

This 4th girl is an Elin look-alike.

Jamie Jungers is revealing that her affair with Tiger Woods lasted two years, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Jungers, a beautiful blonde model from Las Vegas, has made a deal to tell her story to a British newspaper.

Sources told RadarOnline.com exclusively that Jungers' affair with the golfer fit the pattern of Tiger's extra-marital dalliances, with the relationship spanning two years but contact sporadic.

Some people say that Jungers is a lookalike for Woods' wife Elin. Jungers met Tiger in Las Vegas and their romantic hookups took place in several different cities, with Tiger arranging for him to meet her.

As RadarOnline.com was first to report, Tiger paid for Rachel Uchitel to meet him in Australia last month. That's when the lid on his secret romantic life was lifted by the National Enquirer, which was first to report the affair.

That triggered a virtual parade of mistresses coming forward.

Jungers was with Tiger for approximately two years, with their final encounter more than a year ago. She was first approached by him in a Las Vegas nightclub, a source told RadarOnline.com exclusively. They also had trysts in Chicago and California.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

But the biggest news is that Tiger has finalized an amount to pay off Rachel Uchitel to keep her quiet.

But the biggest news is, as RadarOnline.com was first to report, Tiger has finalized a deal to pay off Uchitel. She has hundreds of emails and text messages details the intensity of their affair from the past five months. She will receive from $1 million to $3 million RadarOnline.com learned exclusively.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash View Post
    But the biggest news is that Tiger has finalized an amount to pay off Rachel Uchitel to keep her quiet.
    Ugh, what a wuss. So is Kobe.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

If there's anything I want for Christmas, it's to read those e-mails and text messages. That would make my year.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Skank #5:

Cori Rist has been identified has Tiger Woods' fifth mistress. Sources told the Daily News that Manhattan clubgoer Cori Rist, 31, is yet another blond beauty who has hit the sheets with Tiger. Sources say Cori Rist found the intrigue fun.

"He would get the presidential suite," says the same source. "It was the ultimate in luxury. The trouble is, he never wanted to leave the room."

A longtime buddy, someone Tiger Woods trusted, recalls the star introducing him to Rist: "I remember she was quite attractive," says the pal.

After about six months of sneaking around, though, "[Cori Rist] started to get tired of being cooped up. She felt like a bird in a gilded cage." We're on the look for a Cori Rist photo or picture.

When the newspaper ran all of these claims past Rist, who lives in a posh pad on the East Side, she said simply "No comment at this time."

Skank #6:

Mindy Lawton, a 34-year-old waitress, claims to have had a year-long affair with Tiger Woods filled with regular sex in a range of locations. The Daily Mail writes that the pair met in the summer of 2006 at a diner where Lawton worked.

According to Lawton, Woods is quite the lover. He is "very well endowed" and "knows his way around the bedroom. On a scale of ten I would give him 12," she tells News of the World. Lawton's sister, Lynn, adds that Mindy described their sex as "extremely good."

Woods was fond of sleeping with her in numerous locations -- from parking lots to the shower to the garage -- but the golfer refused to have sex in his bedroom.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Keep it in your pants, Tiger!

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Apparently, it's not all good Tiger Woods.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

One of her most shocking revelations was that they had sex many times at his family home in Isleworth, Florida. She said that, in all, they had sex in five different parts of the house, including the TV room, shower, living room and garage.

One place that was "off-limits?"

His and wife Elin Nordegren's bedroom.

"I saw his bedroom. It had all white linen on the bed, but he did not take me in there," she said. "He wanted sex all over the house, but not where he slept with Elin."
    I like how Tiger did it in the parking lot, in the garage and various other daring places, but refused to do it in the bedroom.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Tiger Woods said Friday he is taking an indefinite leave from golf to work on saving his marriage, using the word “infidelity” for the first time in a statement posted on his Web site.

“After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf,” Woods said. “I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.”
    Yeah, I'm sure those nighttime shifts on the golf course must have taken a toll on quality time with your family.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I just don't know what to think anymore.
    All these girls look terrible compared to his "nordic beauty"

Really Tiger I thought you could pull better than these "shims".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast