Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Something's wrong with Brock Lesnar

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Something's wrong with Brock Lesnar

frankie edgar beats bj penn for the lightweight belt in a very good, tough fight to score... personally had it 3-2 penn, but the judges had it 5-0, 4-1 and 3-2 in favor of edgar. i thought rounds 1 and 5 were clear... 1 to penn, 5 to edgar... with 2, 3 and 4 all realistically going either way. i had it 2 to edgar, and 3 and 4 to penn. but a good fight... definite rematch in the cards.

as for anderson silva... i actually felt remorse for maia during this fight. he was made to look like a complete jackass. it could be construed as classless by silva... which it was... but maia was clearly outclassed, and silva got bored. i cant wait for gsp vs silva... just for the thought of somebody going in there with a chance of beating him, which gsp has more than a chance. gsp or danny henderson again... thats it for silva, unless he moves up to 205 for good.

MLB ERA

personally I had Edger up 3 to 2 in the fight, but it was really close fight that could have went either way. Although I don't agree with the judge that had it 50-45, no way that happened.

hey Silva enough dancing/show-boating and just finish him Mortal Kombat style, what a jackass, he may have been bored but that's no excuse for just dancing around, even Dana White wasn't happy, if you saw that he went to Silva's corner between the 4th/5th round.

Silva has done this for the 3rd time in a row in a title fight at 185, Cote, Leites (not Silva's fault for that one), and Maia, just one boring fight after another in a title fight, where's the Anderson people fell in love with? If he's truly bored and don't feel challenged at 185 move to 205 right now and let go of the belt. Start engaging Silva if it's so one-sided finish the damn fight. When the last time Silva has actually engaged a fight, in Franklin II?

Just to keep in topic on Silva, people were ragging on GSP after the Hardy for not finishing recently, seriously people are stupid, anyone else would have been done by either the arm-bar or kimura that Hardy was in, and it seems people are forgetting that GSP had a groin injury in the Alves fight (in middle of the 3rd round I believe) and still finished the damn fight. While GSP didn't exactly finish Penn, he made Penn give up after a 4-round beating, Jon Fitch is tougher than anyone for taking the beating he did from GSP in that 5-round fight, does anyone else remember the post fight presser? Finch's entire face was beaten. In matches before that, GSP finished Serra in the re-match, subbed Hughes before that, if people were reacting to GSP like that, then they should be REALLY pissed at Silva right now.
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

so... somethings right with brock lesnar? he got POUNDED in the first by carwin, but he held on through the round, then tapped carwin out in the 2nd. still the champ, best heavyweight in the world undisputed now, likely. carwin is an animal too. brock/cain on the docket... jds/nelson at 117, id assume carwin gets the winner of that to get back in the race.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

You know what, **** this shit. If even Carwin can't get it done, Brock is gonna kill Cain.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

What in the name of Buster Douglas just happened to Brock Lesnar?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

velasquez was as good a wrestler as him, and a better striker. simply put.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    velasquez was as good a wrestler as him, and a better striker. simply put.
    Agreed. He made Brock look like a first timer.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    I'm not arguing about the how the system works. I'm saying I don't ****ing like it and I offered my reasons. Actually, one reason only: you don't deserve a title shot ahead of a guy who KO'd you in the last meeting, and especially if the title is up for grabs.
    LOL Big Nog. KO'd in the first fight, then has his forearm snapped in the rematch. Mir owns him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123