(2) Ovechkin over (7) Rangers in 6
    (3) New Jersey over (6) Carolina in 5 games
    (4) Pitt over (5) Philly in 6 games

West

(1) San Jose over (8) Anaheim in 5
    (2) Detroit over (7) Columbus in 4
    (6) St Louis over (3) Vancouver in 7
    (4) Calgary over (5) Chicago in 6
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA

Re: Hockey playoffs selections.

Boston over Montreal in 5 - habs are done without arkov on the blueline
    Washington over NYR in 7 - pretty much what Dirtykash has said before, theo blows but caps are too strong
    NJ over Carolina in 6 - Brodeur is Brodeur, don't bet against the house
    Philly over Pittsburgh in 6 - I feel the pens are too soft

San Jose over Anaheim in 5
    - San Jose winning to the cup an no one will stop them
    Detroit over Columbus in 7 - Osgood gets enough done to win
    Vancouver over St Louis in 5 - even though I hate the cauncks, Blues are too inexperience and young, good job in making the playoffs though
    Chicago over Calgary in 5 - Chicago just didn't sweep the season series but destroyed Calgary in doing so, remember kids the C in Calgary stands for Choke.
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Porter99 View Post
    West
    (6) Carolina over (3) Vancouver in 7
    FAIL, this approaches epic fail but I will not be the judge of that
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

East
    (1) Boston over (8) Montreal in 5 games: Boston's top three lines are a force to be reckoned with and the guy in front of the net isn't too bad either. A team with a lot of speed and athleticism might be able to expose their shallow defense, but the Canadians are way outmatched here.
    (2) Capitals over (7) Rangers in 7: Ovechkin will take 500 shots, score the bulk of goals, and make plenty of highlights. The Rangers will take advantage of the weakness the Caps having on D and will praise Lundqvist nightly.
    (3) Devils over (6) Hurricanes in 5 games: I however worship at the alter of Martin Brodeur. Not to mention this guy who is not named Alexander Ovechkin, Zach Parise, is a pretty darn good player.
    (4) Penguins over (5) Flyers in 7 games: It'll be a tough series. Neither goalie is a sure bet for this series, but I like the depth the Penguins acquired and I believe Guerin is going to have a great series. Both teams can score, but I think the Penguins will edge this out. Hey, I get to make a homer pick now and again too. Go Pens!!!

West
    (1) Sharks over (8) Ducks in 7: The Sharks luck in the playoffs really has not existed. They are facing a team in Anaheim with veteran talent, a young star in Getzlaf, and a goalie who has amazed us in the playoffs before. I think however Nabakov will pull through and the Sharks will make it to the next round.
    (2) Red Wings over (7) Blue Jackets in 6: Giving the Blue Jackets two games might be a bit much with Mason struggling of late, but the Blue Jackets have a good mix of talent and specialties. What they do not have however is Lidstrom.
    (3) Canucks over (6) Blues in 5: The Blues are a good young team but by the powers combined of the Swedish Wonder Twins Sedin, the Canucks will advance.
    (5) Blackhawks over (4) Flames in 6: Normally I do not doubt Iglina and co., but I think the Blackhawks youth and excitement will carry them past the strong Flames.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

East

(1) Boston over (8) Montreal in 6 games - There isn't much left in the tank for The Habs. Markov out hurts them a tonne, and even though they will try to play a more finesse game, and not get to rough with the bigger team in Boston they will loose.

(2) Washington over (7) NY in 6 games - The Rangers are shaky, real shaky. If Lundquist can step up they may have a chance. He is the only reason that NY will have a chance in this series, cause Ovie and the Caps are gonna skate circles around the Rangers IMO.

(3) New Jersey over (6) Carolina in 7 games - I love this series. Two of the hottest teams in the second half of the season, but NJ has fallen off over the last couple of weeks. Cam Ward is good, and so are the Canes, but Brodeur keeps the Rangers in it till the end.

(4) Pitt over (5) Philly in 6 games - I wanna take Philly in this series, but Brion is holding this team back a bit for the win overall. The Pens offense will make him look bad, but it will be a great series non the less.

West

(1) San Jose over (8) Anaheim in 5 - Is this the year that the San Jose Sharks finally make it to the finals? Bobby Ryan, Getlaf, and the surging Temmu Sellani hope not, but hope is for the weak in hollywood land.

(2) Detroit over (7) Columbus in 6 - Chis Osgood is old. Columbus is somewhat good, and Detroit is really good. Mason wins a couple for the Jackets, but in the end it's just not enough.

(3) Vancouver over (6) St Louis in 4 - Luongo will kill in this series. St Louis has been good, but it's players have not been consistant. It's always one or two guys stepping up, not the entire team. This means Roberto will eat them up, he's been waiting for this.

(4) Chicago over (5) Calgary in 7 - Calgary is so banged up at the moment that HiG just had a go at the defense for the Flames. Their saving grace is Kipper, and his ability to steal games, and make about 50 saves a night. If Kipper gets hot, he will win a couple games, and get a win at home for sure, the Red Mile could be rocking.

MLB ERA

I would still beat Phaneuf if it meant playing defense but I don't make 6.5 million so I didn't make the cut

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I will be in attendance at the Bell Centre on Monday night for Game 3 of this Bruins-Habs series. A perfect seat to watch the Habs get their asses handed to them.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash View Post
    I will be in attendance at the Bell Centre on Monday night for Game 3 of this Bruins-Habs series. A perfect seat to watch the Habs get their asses handed to them.
    *jealous*
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

It was so sweet last night to see the Pens take the lead and just keep piling on against the Flyers.

MLB ERA

Nice win also by the Devils, Brodeur came so close to tying Roy playoff shutout record! Devils have a chip on their shoulders from losing to Carolina in the past.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

**** Columbus. I'm reverting back to my prediction of Detroit winning the matchup.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

They are facing a team in Anaheim with veteran talent, a young star in Getzlaf, and a goalie who has amazed us in the playoffs before.
    Who needs Giguere. Jonas Hiller FTW!

MLB ERA

so happy flames lost

MLB ERA

wooooooooo Flames down 2-0

go for the sweep hawks

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Game 3 is less than 10 hours away and I am already amped up for it. It would be nice to be there, I think I'd really enjoy getting into a scrape with a Philly fan in the stadium, its been awhile.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast