Thread: Nba Mvp

MLB ERA

Nba Mvp

As of today, who gets your vote?

Steve Nash, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal, Allen Iverson, Tim Duncan are the top canidates.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Steve Nash- They improved 30 games with him at the helm. Hes turned Marion, Amare, QRich into very solid players. Hes having IMO his best season of his carrer. When he went down earlier in the season they struggled a lot.

Lebron James- Single handedly is the only guy that could be 30-7-5 in his carrer at one point in time. He does everything for them. I was a huge skeptic of him when he came out. Now hes made me eat crow.

AI- I put him in this same boat as LeBron simply because where in the hell would Philly be without him.

Shaq- He should thank DWade for his top candidacy. I still think DWade is more valuable for his ability to take the game on his own.

TDuncan- Frighetengly Mr Consistent. I dont know if he would be a top candidate for MVP though.

KG- Hes been on a team straight from the Real World/Road Rules Inferno. And he gets double doubles like its nothing.

My MVP though -- Steve Nash.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Oh yeah, I forgot about Wade.

I think Iverson and James are most deserving, but their teams are barely hovering around .500. Tim Duncan is hurt, he's out. Shaq and Wade will probably split votes. Garnett's team has been too disappointing. I, also, think Steve Nash will go on to win the MVP making him the worst player ever to win the MVP award.

Why does Shawn Marion never get any consideration. This guy pulls down 15+ Boards a night will scoring 20+.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Optimist
    Why does Shawn Marion never get any consideration. This guy pulls down 15+ Boards a night will scoring 20+.
    With Barbosa at PG.......19 points, 9.3 rebounds, 1.97 TOs, 44% FG
    With Nash at PG......19.6 points, 11.3 Rebounds, 1.54 TOs, 47% FG

Nash at Dallas........14.5 points, 8.8 assists, 47% FG, 40% 3 pt
    Nash at Phoenix.......16.3 points, 11.5 assists, 51% FG, 43% 3 pt*

*TOs have gone up but his A to T ratio is better than last season.

You could pick Amare over Marion. But Steve Nash raised the level of his game and made everyone else better.

MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    Shaq- He should thank DWade for his top candidacy. I still think DWade is more valuable for his ability to take the game on his own.
    Are you crazy or what. Shaq is so much more valuable than Wade. Wade would not be having this good of a season without Shaq.

Last season, Miami was a .500 team. This season, they have the best record in the East and second in the NBA, and are legit title contenders. Miami dealt three-fifths of their starting lineup for one guy and improved by that much.

Wade turned into an all-star this year.
    Damon Jones is having a career year, this year.
    Udonis Haslem is having a career year, this year.
    Miami's scoring is up 10ppg this year.
    Miami's defense jumped up to third in the league this year.
    Stan Van Gundy coached the all-star team.

All thanks to Shaq. The only difference in the team is Shaq. The guy who takes double and triple teams and leaves everyone else open.

By the way, Duncan is obviously the MVP. Second is Shaq. I pity the Duncan-less Spurs.

MLB ERA
    I think Duncan is going to end up missing too many games for the MVP.

AAA ERA
    has to go to stevie nash

MLB ERA
    Uh, no.

Few years from now, Amare will be a MVP threat.

It's between LJ and Steve Nash for me.

Cavs are only good because of LJ, and I think his team around him is better because of LJ.

Nash has made Suns all that much better.

It's close, but Nash definitely should get it.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    Are you crazy or what. Shaq is so much more valuable than Wade. Wade would not be having this good of a season without Shaq.

Last season, Miami was a .500 team. This season, they have the best record in the East and second in the NBA, and are legit title contenders. Miami dealt three-fifths of their starting lineup for one guy and improved by that much.

Wade turned into an all-star this year.
    Damon Jones is having a career year, this year.
    Udonis Haslem is having a career year, this year.
    Miami's scoring is up 10ppg this year.
    Miami's defense jumped up to third in the league this year.
    Stan Van Gundy coached the all-star team.

All thanks to Shaq. The only difference in the team is Shaq. The guy who takes double and triple teams and leaves everyone else open.

By the way, Duncan is obviously the MVP. Second is Shaq. I pity the Duncan-less Spurs.
    Had Wade stayed healthy last season he could have been an all star. I think he has every bit as value as shaq on that team. Their PPG is up 2.3 points and the Defense is down 4 points from last season. Ive seen Wade completely take games over.

MLB ERA
    Not sure how that's possible when KG is leading the league in rebounds with like 13.9 and is a full 1.5 reb ahead of the next closest guy (and it's not Marion).

?

Anyway, if I had to choose an MVP, I'd probably have to go with Nash with Shaq pulling up right behind him.

AA ERA
    Nash over Lebron and AI.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    Gotta go to Steve, best Point Guard in the game. He has made Phoenix a team that is a contender and has a chance at taking the championship. He has made that team, yes Amare has had a very good same with Q Rich and Shawn Marion but, Steve Nash had made those guys better players.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM