• Spurs

2 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NBA Finals

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    Breakdown

PG- Parker vs Billups -- Parker is going to have a tougher time with the Pistons D with hes reckless drives to the basket. He has to have an outside shot this series or hes going to hate seeing Billups or Rip Hamilton all the time. Billups has been huge when it counts and has the size advantage vs Parker. Edge: Billups

SG- Manu vs Rip- This is going to be a joy to watch. Rip's midrange J vs Manu's mind-boggling drives to the hoop. How both teams are going to handle these two players are really going to be a key on who wins this series. Edge: Even

SF- Bowen vs Prince- This wont be a likely match up, per say. Prince will probably draw Manu and Bowen will probably draw Billups i would think. Prince brings a lot more to his team than Bowen brings to the Spurs on both sides the court. Edge: Prince

PF- R Wallace vs TD- How will the spurs treat Tim Duncan this series. I doubt they will double but defenitely they have to hope they can contain TD. This team could probably do it straight up. R Wallace has to assert himself in the low post to set up his outside game. He cant be another guy on the perimeter or he will be ineffective. He has to attack TD on Offense. Edge: Duncan

C- B Wallace vs Mohammed- Not sure whos going to start at C. But its going to be Big Ben by a lot. Edge: B Wallace

Bench: The Spurs have Horry, a seasoned finals veteran. Brent Barry who can play the 1-2 or 3 spots. and a couple of other players that are capable of rising to the occasion. The Pistons have Elden Campbell, Lindsey Hunter and a couple of players of their own. The Spurs are a little deeper in this department Edge: Spurs

Coach: Popovich vs Brown- Two well respected coaches square off. You looking at 2 of the last 3 coaches to win an NBA finals. Edge: Even

Series Wise: I think this is going at least 6 games. If Detroit can steal a game in SA, they have a realistic chance of winning the series but its just too close to tell. I will go Spurs in 7.
    Hey I was right
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    LOL, you voted for the Pistons though.

Only me and awefull were right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12