Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoff Thread

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: NBA Playoff Thread

Let's see if they can win one on the road.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Closed
    AAA ERA

They really don't have to becuse they will win all the home games, but I think they can take at least 1 of the road games. Celtics in 6

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I feel horrible for jinxing the lakers. **** YOU RADMANOVICH.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Well, at this rate, Pierce has his legacy cemented.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by browntown653 View Post
    I just hate the BOSTON celtics
    Amen brotha.
    Quote Originally Posted by browntown653 View Post
    Let's see if they can win one on the road.
    That's what I'm thinking. Maybe it's just the homecourt advantage. We'll have to wait and see...next game is Tuesday in LA.

MLB ERA

Here's what I learned from watching tonight's game:

1) Leon Powe is an awesome story, and may be the one Celtic who I don't dislike

2) You don't need to guard Sam Cassel, he only shoots when he gets the ball.

3) Sam Cassel sucks (see above)

4) Vlad Radmanovic is an very underrated player, and has a bit more of my respect

5) Kobe is finally past his ballhog character, with his 8 or so assists tonight

6) **** the Celtics, they're a group of perennial losers, who HOPEFULLY will end up like the 2004 Yankees. Sorry to bring it up brownie, but I want to see Pierce, Allen, and Garnett just have their hearts torn out

MLB ERA

Kobe has been passed his "ballhog" days since the 04-05 season, when he scored, he scored because he had to score, he had no other help, but based on your logic, Chamberlain and Jordan must have been ballhogs aswell.

MLB ERA

Listen Buddy, I said that he was past that. I never once insinuated that Jordan or Chamberlain were ball hogs, especially considering that Jordan averaged 5.3 APG during his career, and Wilt averaged 4.4 from the Center position. Those are excellent when taking into account both position and team.

Now, if you look at Kobe Bryant and open your jaded eyes for once, you'd know that despite having Shaq for those years, and his better year this year, his career APG average is still only 4.6. That's .2 higher than Wilt, WHO WAS A CENTER, NOT A GUARD. So, in perspective, Kobe IS moving past those days, he's actually averaged over 5 APG for a couple years now, but has to continue to do so, even if his team may not be AS good.

So, seriously, stop being ignorant, look at what I wrote, and tell me I'm wrong, because I'm clearly not

MLB ERA

Because you cant says a player is a "ballhog" because of the number of assists he avg, if that was true then Tim Duncan would be considered a ballhog because he only has a 3.1 career assist avg.

MLB ERA

HE'S A POWER FORWARD/CENTER. YOU CAN'T JUDGE A GUY BASED SOLELY ON STATS, BUT THERE'S LESS OF A PRIORITY ON ASSISTS AT THE 4 AND 5 POSITIONS. Kobe is a guard. He came up as a ballhog. He was a ballhog for the majority of his career, and is finally past that. What's wrong with me saying that?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Celtics were the best team in basketball. What's the real chock here? I like the Celtics, mainly Ray Allen. I liked the Lakers when Shaq and Kobe won their first championship but hated Shaq after I found out what a classless dickhead he was. Then I started liking the Kings

MLB ERA

I can't stand the Celtics. They are a bunch of overpaid stars who couldn't win jack **** on their various teams. If they win, it will be more because of their bench. **** the Celtics.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

The T-Wolves didn't supply Garnett with a quality team. Allen had what exactly? Allen, Pierce and Garnett have all got their lackluster teams to the conference finals before. The Lakers would be where exactly if they didn't get Gasol?

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ljshorty89 View Post
    HE'S A POWER FORWARD/CENTER. YOU CAN'T JUDGE A GUY BASED SOLELY ON STATS, BUT THERE'S LESS OF A PRIORITY ON ASSISTS AT THE 4 AND 5 POSITIONS. Kobe is a guard. He came up as a ballhog. He was a ballhog for the majority of his career, and is finally past that. What's wrong with me saying that?
    He's a 2 which is a shooting guard, he's suppose to be a scorer, he's not suppose to dish out assist like a 1, thats what a point guard is there for.

But to call him a ballhog because he was his teams best scoring option is ridiculous, based on that logic you should call Jordan a ballhog aswell for avg 30+ ppg in his career.

LJ...Paul Pierce. End of story.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast